Trusted Contributor

I placed an order for the Kitchenaid Food Chopper on 9/13.  I checked my order status today and it still says "In Process" as of 9/14.  Today is 9/18 - where is the updated shipping info?  Why bother to offer tracking your shipment when it shows no info 5 days after the order date!  QVC needs to look into this.  This is not the first time this has happened.

Honored Contributor

There is no further information probably because your order has not yet shipped.  This happens everyday thousands of times so it's not likely to be "looked into".  Shipping sometimes is not extremely speedy and items such as you ordered are often shipped by the vendors.  Relax. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

If it is anything like my shipping......it sits in Hopkins, IL for 5 days minimum.....one of my orders right now is still stuck in Hopkins and is due to arrive in 2 days to the West Coast - good luck to me.  I have tracked before and it takes 3 days to go from Illinois to Ontario, CA and then another 2 days to my post office which does get the item out the very next day!  Everything goes quick when it gets out west, it is from PA to IL where nothing moves but they don't care, QVC has already charged our account....they are done!

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624- I realize that there can't be any shipping info if the item hasn't shipped yet.  I was wondering why it was FIVE days since it was ordered and it still hadn't shipped yet.  FYI - it was finally shipped on 9/18 from QVC's Ontario, Ca. warehouse, not from the vendor.  This warehouse is about 1hour from my home but it did not arrive today, it went to the UPS facility in Sylmar, which is about 20 minutes away.  BTW I am relaxed.

Honored Contributor

There are times now that the shipping has taken so long I forget what's arrived.

I'll pull up to the garage and my friend will say, "Oh!  Look!  You got something else from QVC".  Then she says, "What is it"?  

I look at her and say, "It's been so freaking long ago, I have no idea, I've forgotten.  It's like Christmas...guessing".

Esteemed Contributor

I am afraid this is the norm for QVC right now........sometimes things are "in process" for a week...