Frequent Contributor

I am returning a LOGO top and yesterday it showed in USPS praocession. Today unavailable. An order showed up after the Q has replaced it and I sent it back the other week. I never had any tracting on that one also. Is return tracking not working?

Honored Contributor

Re: NO REATURN TRACKING SHOWING

@Jhincher 

QVC uses a third party shipper to pick up returns at the Post Office (if you use their return label)

It is not uncommon to have no further return tracking until it shows back up at QVC.

There is nothing you can do about it and C/S will not have any further info either.

It's not that the tracking isn't working, it just isn't available with the third party shipper as we would like it to be.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for letting me know that. I have two returns showing status not available so I am glad to know this. Thanks again.

Occasional Contributor

Called and complained numerous times about the third-party business. I guess management doesn't care. If all else fails, contact your credit card company or bank and file a charge back complaint.

Honored Contributor

@KIKI57 wrote:

Called and complained numerous times about the third-party business. I guess management doesn't care. If all else fails, contact your credit card company or bank and file a charge back complaint.

@KIKI57 

I think we can complain all we want, but it is a major cost saver.  UPS and USPS prices have skyrocketed.  This system is not friendly to the customer but saves QVC a lot.

You can NOT get a charge back by the credit company because a return is taking longer than you want,  Now if it disappeared for 3 mos., that is another issue, but your recourse would be from QVC.  NOT the credit card company. 

ALL QVC return labels are insured.  Your receipt proves you returned it.  QVC is allowed time to process the return and will not give you a credit until that time has passed.  I believe it is around 2 weeks or so.

Once the item is received by Q, if your return credit is still taking too long, you can contact C/S or the mods and many times they issue the credit themselves.

Esteemed Contributor

If you have your tracking number, you can go to newgistics tracking. I think you will get your information.