Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

NO ONE TO SPEAK TO ABOUT EASY PAY CROSSING INTO Q CARD.

[ Edited ]

So you are not accepting ANY phone calls here during the holidays?

I paid off all my bills in the QVC Easy pay last month and those bills have not crossed into the Q Card since last month and they say I have a late payment!

Its too confusing on QVC.

Melinda

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NO ONE TO SPEAK TO ABOUT EASY PAY CROSSING INTO Q CARD.

Sorry @Mhhunter   your post makes no sense to me. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mhhunter For assistance, and I don't get your problem, send an email to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Where do you get the idea there are no phone calls being taken during the holidays?

In your email, try to be clear about what your problem is because your post is NOT clear.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just called twice and the recording after pushing all the buttons says.  Because of too high call volume we cant take customer calls.  Thats it...not getting in to speak to anyone.  No chatting online either.

My post was...

So you are not accepting ANY phone calls here during the holidays?

I paid off all my bills in the QVC Easy pay last month and those bills have not crossed into the Q Card since last month and they say I have a late payment!

Honored Contributor

@Mhhunter What "email below" do you mean? Are you referring to your first *post*?

You still need to send an email to

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Occasional Contributor

I will.  I am just frustrated.  Maybe they will help me.  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess they are taking phone call since there's a high volume of them. You could call back at a less busy time. 

And are you taking about an a Easy Pay payment? On a credit card, like the Q card? Was it close to the due date and did you made a payment by check...mail is delayed! Sounds like the problem is with your credit card company, and not QVC. Isn't there a phone number on the credit card to call?

Honored Contributor

@Mhhunter Just breathe (smile) and send an email. Posting when you are so upset makes it hard for others to figure out the problem and how to help you. Wish you well.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do some make their payment on QVC & you have to wait for it to be sent over to Synchrony Bank??? Is that what you are trying to say? 

I make my payment direct to Synchrony Bank from my Credit Union. I view my statement, set it up to pay balance before due date.

I don't understand why some people go to each site they owe money to pay their bill when you can pay them all from your Bank/Credit Union so much easier???

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have emailed them and will see what their response is.  Thank you everyone yall answered and tried to help me pretty fast!!

Happy Holidays.