Contributor

I have been receiving the Beauty TSV notices for years.This past summer all notices stopped.I have emailed 3 times and have not receved an answer. as to why.

No notices means I do not buy.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC and other sellers whether on line of brick and mortar should be trained by AMAZON, BECAUSE THEY CAN DO SOMETHING FOR THE CUSTOMER.  TEN minutes on phone with AMAZON AND PROBLEM SOLVED, SOME TIME LESS.  ALL YOU GET 90% of the time from the Q. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS, I,M SORRY.

Super Contributor

I had a similar problem when I didn't receive an email to confirm my purchases and to advise me when the items had shipped.  I was able to resolve the issue.  Try one of these:check online under "My Account",  There are options for you to receive emails in certain categories.  See if it is checked for you to receive info about beauty items.  You can also call Customer Service and have them check your preferences for email. I hope one of these will solve your problem.  Good luck.

QVC Customer Care

@cactuscromwell wrote:

I have been receiving the Beauty TSV notices for years.This past summer all notices stopped.I have emailed 3 times and have not receved an answer. as to why.

No notices means I do not buy.

Hi @cactuscromwell - I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem receiving our emails. I have opened a service request to research this. I will email you any response that I received. Thank you for posting in our forums Smiley Happy 

~Kim

i ordered a philosophy item back when there was a GWP and there was no indication that it was sold out and was told by several reps that they are sorry and that it will be sent to me since the GWP was NOT in my box with my purchase, and the woman i spoke with today indicated the other reps i spoke with gave me misinformation about it being sent to me, Im very unhappy with QVC and would never have purchased the shower gel, at least when you order with Nordstrom they let their customer know if the GWP is available or not BEFORE you make your purchase.  Im more upset with the lies i was told about it being shipped out to me and there was no offer to make things right to keep me as a customer.  so much for good customer service.