Order #6829301384  "Cottage Farms Wax-dipped Amaryllis ships Dec. 7"  As of Dec. 14 it has not shipped. No customer service, no chat, no operators, no email, ...hideous lack of customer service! "Will be delivered by Dec. 18." Not likely! I will be quitting QVC.

Honored Contributor

I WAS going to suggest emailing to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

But since you are "quitting" QVC, I won't!

Honored Contributor

@janeo17 

I do advise emailing the QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, if anyone can help answer your questions/dilemma, it's them!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

I do understand her frustration .. I have two orders placed on Nov..30 still waiting .. I do understand it takes longer but two of my orders started out shipping from North Carolina .. I am in Maryland.. next stop after North Carolina.. was in Illinois. I don't get that.. so I am waiting to see exactly where my orders go next.. it like that game / where is ?? they are not the only ones I am dealing with I have been fighting with a company in California who will not answer any emails or answer phone calls.. so I put in a dispute against the charges they hit my credit card with the day I ordered with them on Nov 18 and nothing.. so I am totally frustrating . I thought you don't charge until you ship.. ?? oh well this whole year stinks

QVC Customer Care

@janeo17 I apologize for the delay in receiving your order. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'll see what we can do to help. Cindy

It is very frustarting when you cant get in touch with anyone. The links posted do not work and you have a issue with a brand new product ordered. Especially with teh holiday season to not be able to find anyone to help. I emailed the link above but very frustreated. 

New Contributor

I have pppurchased from this company for over 20 years, This is the worst thing I have ever seen. I try to contact this company by E mail and phone and message but no response. I ordered something to be shipped by 12/7 2020 but has not been processed yet 12/14/2020. I can get no answers to the problem and they do  not repond to anything!!!!

Super Contributor

Seems to be the thing .. but with Covid and it seems they arent using all of the customer service people they used to ..but Qvc is not the only one doing it .. I did send an email to customer service that someone provided and they did answer me I guess they said my orders would be delivered this week. but one is still in Ilinois .. I am in Md.. so from North Carolina to Washington to the Chicago area and here I sit.. well everyone stays safe. wear those masks.

New Contributor

I have the same problem, no customer service.I have an order I have been trying to get some status on but no replies to any E-mails. No customer service rep to answer phone. Just out of patience. Please fix this.

Respected Contributor

So sad this is happening and there's no excuse for it, in my opinion.  People can work from home and answer phones and send emails. 

I don't think Q is doing well at all.  Things are rapidly going downhill and Christmas is supposed to be a busy season.