Super Contributor

NEED HELP WITH ORDER / PUT PREMIUM SHIPPING IN ERROR

Hi,
I'm hoping CS sees this and can please change my Mr. Halloween Ceramic tree order to Standard shipping, I did Premium in total error - it's an Advanced Order - thanks so much!
Respected Contributor

Re: NEED HELP WITH ORDER / PUT PREMIUM SHIPPING IN ERROR

@DooneyGal2 I would try to cancel your existing order since it's an advance order, and then just re-order the same item today and get free shipping!

Just make sure it's still in stock first.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@DooneyGal2 I would try to cancel your existing order since it's an advance order, and then just re-order the same item today and get free shipping!

Just make sure it's still in stock first.

Sadly my item is sold out, ie, it has since sold out after my order was placed! Thanks though for your help!! I sure don't want to pay Premium Shipping for it, it's not in process of shipping yet as it's an Advance Order so I'm hoping Customer Service will see this in time to change it for me! 

Honored Contributor

@DooneyGal2    Send an email to:   QVCsocialteam@QVC.com

with your order number and request for help.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor

I'm pretty sure you can change this yourself. Go to order staus, click on view/edit order, where you see shipping, right under that, there's an edit button. Click on that, change to standard delivery. Click save. Done. Hope this helps.

QVC Customer Care

@DooneyGal2 wrote:
Hi,
I'm hoping CS sees this and can please change my Mr. Halloween Ceramic tree order to Standard shipping, I did Premium in total error - it's an Advanced Order - thanks so much!

Good morning @DooneyGal2 - I was able to up date this order to the standard shipping 👍 -Kim