Super Contributor

NEED C.S. HELP WITH MONTH OLD ORDER..

[ Edited ]

I ordered a pair of Judith Earrings on Sept. 16th they were in stock

and in process to ship, then they went on backorder and then to processing, this keeps happening back and forth... The earrings page shows they are in stock at the present.. They now have been in processing for the last several days and cannot even cancel if I wanted to..  QVC what gives it's over a month now and NO EARRINGS..... 

QVC Customer Care

Re: NEED C.S. HELP WITH MONTH OLD ORDER..

@dancing 522queen We've sent you an email. Cindy

Honored Contributor

@dancing 522queen wrote:

and in process to ship, then they went on backorder and then to processing, this keeps happening back and forth... The earrings page shows they are in stock at the present.. They now have been in processing for the last several days and cannot even cancel if I wanted to..  QVC what gives it's over a month now and NO EARRINGS..... 

@dancing 522queen     You can call your credit card company and cancel the payment after such a long time to wait. Do that next time.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@dancing 522queen wrote:

@dancing 522queen     You can call your credit card company and cancel the payment after such a long time to wait. Do that next time.

@SeaMaiden 

Should not be a need to do that.

You are not charged til they shipped and her's never did.

Super Contributor

To Cindy - QVC

RE: Judith Classic Green Chalcedony - J406778  - Ordered on 9/14/2022

Checked my emails and did not see an email from QVC regarding

the Judith Earrings still in processing.   Not sure where this email was

sent.

I would prefer getting the earrings and not have to cancel.

Would just like to know what is holding up my order

Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@dancing 522queen The email was sent to the address listed on your QVC membership yesterday morning. See below for it's content.

I'm sorry you haven't received your order. We no longer have stock available. Our system shows 1 in stock but this may be a false count. We can issue a request to have the order cancelled if you'd like. Again, I apologize for order not arriving. Cindy