Occasional Contributor

My wishlist is unavailable???

Why is my wishlist unavailable? I go through this on here every time there is free shipping.
Contributor

Re: My wishlist is unavailable???

Mine too. This is ridiculous

Respected Contributor

Yes, no wish list available.  I've been on other websites in the meantime.  

Come on QVC! Customers are ready buy your products per your "offer."

Occasional Contributor

I am serious, This happens on free ship days. Then items on my list are sold out by the time I finally see my list. I'm tired of it
Occasional Contributor

I am going to other website also. Good idea. I need to buy certain things today.
Trusted Contributor

I agree.  If the wishlist is unavailable once, that can be a system problem.  But if it happens repeatedly, that seems like a plan.  Although that makes no sense at all.  Unless they only want people to buy what's being shown on air.  

Regular Contributor

@LittleWoman wrote:
Why is my wishlist unavailable? I go through this on here every time there is free shipping.

2 possible reasons. Q doesn't have a competent computer system that can handle the added business OR they want to "look good" by offering free shipping but only a little bit, not too much. I wonder how much business they are losing by not having the wish lists and the cart saved items available? I know I'm not going to scurry around & waste my time trying to remember & look up items I already had in my list/cart. Q is losing even more of my almost nonexistant business. Just not worth it.

Respected Contributor

Mine finally showed up after I made a purchase!

This might have been a coincidence. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was having problems with my wish list, too, but last time this happened, I found that if you simply refresh the page every couple of minutes, sometimes it will appear and you can review items or add them to your cart. (And you'll have to keep doing that; just because it magically appears once doesn't mean it will stick around.) Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

Mine finally showed up after I made a purchase!

This might have been a coincidence. 

@jpie  Well, I ordered 2 tops and shoes and the wishlist is still unavailable for me.

I'm not bothered as much as others that my wishlist is not available. I just plug into the search what I want and narrow it down if I have to. I pretty much know what is on it.

But that's just me.