Valued Contributor

My waitlist order is being ignored!!

[ Edited ]

On April 18th I put a pair of denim&co crop pants on waitlist.  Since then I have been able to order 5 pairs of the exact same pants yet my April 18th order is still on waitlist!  I wouldn't care except that the waitlist order is cheaper than the others.  I called customer service, and they said they would send a message about the problem.  Days later my order is still on waitlist. I can understand if they don't have the stock, BUT at least  5 times since I put that waitlist in they have had the stock.  I know because I ordered them!  Why bother with a wait list if you are going to ignore it?

Occasional Contributor

Re: My waitlist order is being ignored!!

Similar story.   On free shipping Sunday, I ordered Martha Stewart frayed denim shirt.   Five days later, the shirt is now backordered.   I was given the option to cancel order, which I did.  The strange thing is that I can currently order the very same shirt (same size & color) with "in stock" showing at checkout.  I would just have to pay the $3.50 shipping  .....  Nope!

Regular Contributor

same with hsn. I ordered the mini pot Sunday when it was free shipping.  When I ordered it, it was in stock and they kept selling the pots all day.  When I went to check my order, it was back ordered.

Now it is back in stock but my order is still  back ordered.  I will not cancel my order and reorder.  Is this a gimmick with hsn in order to get shipping money?  

Honored Contributor

@daisy4  @oregondhs Ladies, your best bet is to send an email to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Give your order number and all info regarding your orders. They are super great at helping with this type of thing.

They may email you directly OR post a response here.

Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Give your order number and all info regarding your orders. They are super great at helping with this type of thing.

I tried putting in this address, but it just came up with a list of things they are selling.  No connection to a Social Team.

Honored Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

I tried putting in this address, but it just came up with a list of things they are selling.  No connection to a Social Team.

@daisy4  It is an email address so you can send CS an email about your issue Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just went to check on my Curtis Stone order for the same and sure enough, BACKORDER!!! You bring up a very interesting point and I think I'm going to call HSN Monday and ask what's going on. I'm not happy, got the cookbook for it already and I'll return that too if I have to. Thanks for the heads up

Respected Contributor

Hey hey, mine just shipped

Honored Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

@daisy4   It's an email address and has nothing to do with the website.  You send them an email just like you would to a friend.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@daisy4 Read my response AGAIN. I clearly stated that it's a EMAIL address.