Occasional Visitor

My returns are stuck at a FDR Facility in Atlanta, GA

I have four returns that have been at a FDR facility in Atlanta, GA since July 3, 2020.  When are they actually going to be processed as returns?  The time returns are taking is ridiculous.  Amazon doesn't have a problem shipping and returning items.  I would think after 4 months a solution to QVC shipping/returns would be fixed by now.  The return shipping cost is ridiculous especially when I am receiving the wrong items. 

Re: My returns are stuck at a FDR Facility in Atlanta, GA

I returned Elemis Cream special, back in June 12th.  Went to the post office, but as of today, still haven't shown that it was reported.  I also stopped the auto-delivery and that is showing ok.  My question is am I liable for the full payment of that?  $87.00 with no product to use?  

Trusted Contributor

Re: My returns are stuck at a FDR Facility in Atlanta, GA

[ Edited ]

@TatersMom wrote:

I have four returns that have been at a FDR facility in Atlanta, GA since July 3, 2020.  When are they actually going to be processed as returns?  The time returns are taking is ridiculous.  Amazon doesn't have a problem shipping and returning items.  I would think after 4 months a solution to QVC shipping/returns would be fixed by now.  The return shipping cost is ridiculous especially when I am receiving the wrong items. 

I feel your pain on this subject. I returned two items to the post office on July 3 that reached the Atlanta FDR facility on July 11, where it sat for TWO weeks. Finally, on the 24th, it was being processed and I was relieved that at least it had reached its final destination and there was some movement. Well, there was movement alright, but apparently now it is being transferred somewhere else, as it is now in transit yet again. 😖 Where it's going now, who knows but this is beyond ridiculous. One of my two items is an exchange, which with my luck won't even be in stock anymore if and when it finally reaches its final destination.