Honored Contributor

@qvcsocialteam

Can someone please advise if QVC received OR is this return lost?

I opened item #H222935 -- Lantern

I heard "rattling" and the side panel I could see was broken.

I immediately put pre-paid return label and dropped off at local post office.  At first, they weren't going to accept broken but did accept since box was sealed.  I was not given a receipt.

This was done on or about 10/5/20.  Can you please check and see if has been received by QVC.  

There is no tracking info on my end available.  

Again, returned for damaged / defective item.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: My return is LOST

[ Edited ]

offline email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

include your order #

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1.  You should have contacted the mods before shipping this back.  They don't want broken glass.  It endangers those having to unpack it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 - Hopefully you'll hear back from someone on the social team (though the tag you used is not likely to connect because it is not a recognized user tag), but in the meantime, if you used the QVC return label, tracking details are available. Just go to the page for your order and click "Track Your Return." This functionality was broken for a long time, but it has been fixed now and is working well. Sorry about your broken lantern--good luck!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

@SharkE 

@loriqvc 

Never did any unpacking -- "shook" box sliced open top could see glass on sides.  (even when UPS delivered he heard rattle -- asked me if I wanted to refuse but wouldn't guarantee return would be handled properly).

I did contact CS was on hold 49 minutes!!! Then decided to return since box was "sealed" .

time got away from me and just remembered to check to see if Refund was issued.

I will next time think twice!!!

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1  I'm so sorry.  Did you view/read the response I sent you concerning the returned order? I sent you an email response.

Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC 

Yes thank you so much!!