Honored Contributor

My post was removed because it was a duplicate but there is no original posted. What do I do?

[ Edited ]

I posted about the upcoming iPhone update and I must have duplicated it but there are zero posts showing now. I’m not sure what I should do to fix this. Are both posts supposed to stay removed? If that’s the policy, then OK, I’m glad to abide by it. If that’s not the policy, then I’m just notifying you. Thank you.

Frequent Contributor

Re: My post was removed because it was a duplicate but there is no original posted. What do I do?

It was probably removed because you posted a link.  That is not allowed. 

Honored Contributor

Re: My post was removed because it was a duplicate but there is no original posted. What do I do?

I did post a link, but the reason cited says “duplicate.”Would they say duplicate if the reason was a link? I don’t know enough about this. Thanks for responding, nikkisaunt1.

The link was to Apple. If the link was the problem then I won’t do it again. I thought links can’t be to advertisements. This was a link at Apple which explains what ios13 update will contain for iPhone. Would that be a type of link not allowed?

QVC Customer Care

@Mindy D 

Your post ws removed due to the live link you posted. You may repost it without the link.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

@Mindy D 

Why don't you just go ahead and keep posting on your active thread about the same subject?

This one.

Big changes will make your current iPad more functional. Coming soon, iPad OS.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Electronics/Big-changes-will-make-your-current-iPad-more-functional-Com...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twentysixteen wrote:

@Mindy D 

Why don't you just go ahead and keep posting on your active thread about the same subject?

This one.

Big changes will make your current iPad more functional. Coming soon, iPad OS.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Electronics/Big-changes-will-make-your-current-iPad-more-functional-Com...

The iPad and the iPhone have different updates. The reason I made two threads is to address these updates separately for each type of device. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Mindy D 

Your post ws removed due to the live link you posted. You may repost it without the link.

Beth QVC

Thank you for responding.