why are "my pillows" shipped from suffolk, virginia

QVC Customer Care

@Simple Life

They are warehoused there.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

What difference does the location of the shipper possibly make?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

gave mine away. Hard as a rock and covered up my face when I laid down from the sides. LOL Thought my husband was trying to smother me LOL

Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Well, they gotta come from somewhere.  

Trusted Contributor

I had to laugh.  Guess she was expecting them shipped from his gararge out of Chaska, Minnestota?  Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Agree w/Sharkie - -   rubber fill (or whatever it is) bounces back and swallows your nose openings.  And then the lumps and bumps - feels like sleeping on small rocks. 

Shipping - agree if made in MN, why ship to VA only to be shipped out again to you?

Respected Contributor

While I respect the My Pillow Guy (is his name Mike ?) for creating the pillow in the USA and not outsourcing it to China, there is something about the man that gets on my nerves. Last month on air he was obsessing about pillows as a teenager he bought in a high end dept. store and they wouldnt give him his money back. It just seems to me like he Is obsessed with pillows. Very weird.

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Agree w/Sharkie - -   rubber fill (or whatever it is) bounces back and swallows your nose openings.  And then the lumps and bumps - feels like sleeping on small rocks. 

Shipping - agree if made in MN, why ship to VA only to be shipped out again to you?

Swallows your nose openings.  LOLOLOLOLOL  That is funny!