Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

My order has not moved since April 29

[ Edited ]

My order  has been stuck in Raleigh, NC (next door to me in SC) since April 29. It was supposed to have been delivered on May 1. What's the holdup?

Normally I don't worry too much about the length of shipping time...as long as the package keeps moving once it's shipped. But this one has been stalled for a week now!

Removed number for security 

Honored Contributor

Re: My order has not moved since April 29

Gosh, I would imagine it is because of short staffing in order to meet distancing guidlines.

Amazon purchases with Prime took over 10 days to get to us.

Wouldn't you expect delays with everything going on?

Honored Contributor

@vermint 

You may want to remove your order #, it's considered 'personal info' per forum standards.

Just include your item #, they can track your order thru that and your forum user ID.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @vermint I can see it has been in the post office for 7 days, it could be lost. Would you like a replacement sent?

Honored Contributor

we paid it bill, it took over 2 weeks to get to Florida

mail along the east coast is super slow right now, and my reseller packages are as well

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC Yes, please...thanks so much!

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife  I do expect delays...and that's why I waited a week after the last tracking info to inquire. I've had some other things take a while lately, but they never stayed in one place for a week. Sitting in one place for 7 days is a little much.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom Thanks, Alice had already done it by the time I saw this. I know better, just wasn't thinking! Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

@RespectLife  I found that my Amazon prime deliveries are also taking longer than normal, which with these times right now it should be expected.  I did order something from the Q a few weeks back and received it quicker than my Amazon Prime order.

We all need to be patient right now.  If it's that urgent you need something, put on your mask and go out for it.  

Helen852
QVC Customer Care

Hi @vermint the replacement is on the way with upgraded shipping your estimated delivery date is 5/8