Super Contributor

My order came to my Post office and then left

I checked my order tracking on the Breezies TSV yesterday and it came to my local Post office in Washington and was then sent to Oregon. I don't think i am going to get it now. Looks like it is being sent back with out ever getting to me. Can't speak to Customer service about it. I don"t have time to stay on hold for that long.

Honored Contributor

Re: My order came to my Post office and then left

@plc123    That has happened to me several times so it's not too unusual.  My packages have always shown up after several days.  Somebody at their destination is going to notice and send them back to your local PO.  They just got on a truck by mistake.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Go to the USPS website and fill a trace for a lost package.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

If your package was sent via Mail Innovations, this seems to be the norm.  Even if a different carrier is handling your package just be patient.  A few of mine have gone on state wide tours before I receive it.  

Super Contributor

I e-mailed the QVC social team last night and they just said to wait. Sure seems strange that it was here and now in another state, Thanks to all.

Esteemed Contributor

isRe: My order came to my Post office and then left

My package is at the local post office but you can't speak to anyone there....I am holding for over an hour.  I have no idea why they can't deliver it and why they no longer pick up the phone.  Covid19 seems to have given a  free pass to a lot of people to no longer answer the phones at their place of business or do their jobs.  

Honored Contributor

Re: isRe: My order came to my Post office and then left

I just checked the status for my Breesies TSV and it's stuck in CA since 6/21

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp    The reason may be, they're doing twice the work with more people ordering online and are using half the staff with illness and distancing taking a toll.  Try to be understanding.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know why Q can't get their shipping/returns act together.  Last week I ordered a mandolin from Amazon (it came in one day) I didn't like it so I returned yesterday to UPS store.  Within thirty minutes I had my refund.

Contributor

I had an order that I'm STILL waiting on take this journey ... supposedly it's out for delivery today but the package I got today wasn't this one ... so I have no idea what's going on lately but this is getting over ridiculous.

• Jun 24, 2020, 10:59Accepted by post officeSaint Louis, MO
  • Jun 24, 2020, 00:18Package processed by post officeHazelwood, MO
  • Jun 24, 2020, 00:16Package processed by post officeHazelwood, MO
  • Jun 23, 2020, 22:08Package processed by post officeHazelwood, MO
  • Jun 23, 2020, 18:11Package processed by post officeSaint Louis, MO
  • Jun 21, 2020, 16:21Package processed by post officeSaint Louis, MO
  • Jun 21, 2020, 00:05Accepted by post officeKansas City, MO
  • Jun 20, 2020, 15:10Package processed by post officeKansas City, KS
  • Jun 20, 2020, 05:59Package routed to wrong post office. Package will be transferred to correct post office for delivery.Mission, KS
  • Jun 20, 2020, 01:14Received by the post officeMission, KS
  • Jun 17, 2020, 12:49Package departed UPS Mail Innovations facility enroute to USPS for inductionKansas City, MO
  • Jun 17, 2020, 08:11Package received for sort by destination UPS Mail Innovations facilityKansas City, MO