Esteemed Contributor

Re: My order came to my Post office and then left

I have one (not from QVC) that seems to arrived much nearer.  Been tracking since the 19th.

The USPS must be overwhelmed.  A couple of months ago one took four attempts to find my box.  Which a PO Box 😂

Esteemed Contributor

Ordered my Skechers on 6/19/20. Received them by UPS (they were in my area so delivered) today 6/25/20. Can't complain. I love my Skechers.

Esteemed Contributor

ME TOO and more often than is "wonderful."  Our distribution center is 60 miles away.  So everything goes through Baltimore.  And when if finally gets to our post office often the package is sent back to Balimore and lost somewhere. 

I can mail a letter to my neighbor across the street and it goes to Balimore first.  

See  why I pay online and use no mail service to pay bills.  

Esteemed Contributor

@aasmomvls   No surprise there, it originated with Mail Innovations which is notorious for this type of delivery.

Respected Contributor

Re: isRe: My order came to my Post office and then left

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Snoopp    The reason may be, they're doing twice the work with more people ordering online and are using half the staff with illness and distancing taking a toll.  Try to be understanding.

You mean as understanding as you?  You chumped me off, had nothing but smart alec back talk when I asked for help

Super Contributor

I had a package that was at my local post office then took a trip up and down the east coast.  It did eventually arrive after 3 weeks.  But instead of coming in a QVC bag, it came in a plain bag.  I just wonder if it was opened and relabled when someone realized it might be a lost package.  Contents were fine.

Esteemed Contributor

@kachina. You are so quick to admonish is for complaint about the Q especially of late with delivery. Honestly I can understand the challenges but it seems the Q is falling way short of anything close to acceptable. What is more frustrating is now we cannot even speak with Customer Service. If you call you get a recording and when you select to speak to a representative you are told you cannot speak with a representative and they hang up. Where is anybody’s world does customer service give you no option? If they don’t have enough reps then they need to hire more people to fill in the gap
Esteemed Contributor

Thought it was just my packages, they come to Chicago then go to Wisconsin, poor management while trying to save money.  They need someone who knows how to program GPS and computers in a more economical and efficient manner.

Esteemed Contributor

We’ve flattened the curve and are phase 2 or 3 so people should be staffing places of business now.  

And qvc should be able to have more customer service reps working, even if they do so remotely.

Esteemed Contributor

That has happened to me several times.Eventually it will make its way back.It's called incompetence!!