Esteemed Contributor

My order (David's book) appears to be lost

[ Edited ]

Posting here hoping mods can help.

Order status says the information was sent to UPS 11/27.  I checked the tracking number at UPS and at their site it says "When the shipment arrives at our facility the delivery date will be updated."

Please advise.  And thanks in advance.

eta...The EDD was 12/4.

Keepin' it real.
QVC Customer Care

Re: My order (David's book) appears to be lost

@esmerelda wrote:

Posting here hoping mods can help.

Order status says the information was sent to UPS 11/27.  I checked the tracking number at UPS and at their site it says "When the shipment arrives at our facility the delivery date will be updated."

Please advise.  And thanks in advance.

eta...The EDD was 12/4.

Hi @esmerelda thank you for letting us know. I'm very sorry there has been no update on the tracking and that concern us, I have issued a no-cost replacement and upgraded shipping please expect the replacement on or about the 12th. I'm very sorry the first one did not arrive as we had hoped. Thank you for shopping and posting with us. ~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

@Kim-QVCThanks so much for your help with this.  I'm looking foward to getting the book!

If a second one ever shows up, I'll contact CS re: it's return.

Thanks again!  Hope you're having a great day!!

Keepin' it real.
Frequent Contributor

The same thing has happened to me. The one and only update was from 11/27 with an expected delivery date of 12/4 for david's new book. 

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@Allieoh wrote:

The same thing has happened to me. The one and only update was from 11/27 with an expected delivery date of 12/4 for david's new book. 

Hi @Allieoh

I am very sorry that your cookbook has not yet arrived either. I have issued a no cost replacement and upgraded the shipping so you can expect to receive David's book on or about December 12th. 

Thanks so much for your patience!

Barb 

Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much!!