Super Contributor

I just decided to part ways with QVC..  I placed an order and missed the 'Easy Pay' default.  I never use Easy Pay.  I tried to contact QVC via Chat and got the 'busy' response. They no longer have an email as a contact..  I am done.  This was my last order from QVC.  Who needs this?

Honored Contributor

@TW    Who doesn't need what?  If you don't want easy pay, just go to manage easy pays, and pay the total.  Takes about 5 seconds.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I believe you still can go into your account and change your easy pays on your order.

Trusted Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I believe you still can go into your account and change your easy pays on your order.

Your absolutely right all you have to do is click on your order and pay it in full. You never have to stick with the easy pay. Also you can contact the qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

thry are absolutely wonderful 

Respected Contributor

People who do not really know HOW to shop online should probably NOT shop online.

Technology is only as good as the user's skills.

Trusted Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper 

That's a really tacky thing to say.  Hope you feel good about it.

Honored Contributor

Yarn Memes | Meme maker from tiny clips from movies, TV, music ...

Honored Contributor

Re: My last QVC order

[ Edited ]

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

People who do not really know HOW to shop online should probably NOT shop online.

@FancyPhillyshopper 

I would agree IF THE WEBSITE was "easy" to navigate.

Q's IT department must be designed by 3 year olds...it defaults to my Q card ... asks me UPDATE my info every time...then after doing all THIS ... REVERTS back to Q card ..

Nothing ABOUT the QVC website is easy ... CASE IN POINT, I wanted to pay off my small EZ pay balances...

OMG ... what a ordeal.  It asks "pay balance" you click and instead of 1 payment it charges all the payments singly! And DEFAULTS them to Q card...ugh 

The QVC website is antiquated and poorly designed..so I'm with @TW It's not easy OR customer friendly!

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

People who do not really know how to be nice should. . . oh never mind. . . Woman Frustrated

Contributor

I will never understand why certain poster has to be so nasty all the time.