Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

My call today with Tammy, CS Rep...

@qvcsocialteam.com

I called and spoke to CS Rep, Tammy today.  Couple of ?s as I'm a little confused ...although, I was polite a I researched item, policy and more...I have "broken" & "defective" temptations set for return.  I knew it had paint/glaze issues but noticed a crack in the baker.

Isn't a broken or defective item eligible for waived fees?

Plus, as I explained this package has a 3 part sticky label.  Very light print due to ink obviously transferred to top label making

seeing the order # difficult to read.  

Ok -- here's my ?:

I received a damaged/broken/defective item.

She told me a "exchange" could be done --asked me if I had info (order # and item #)  I told her I'd need to go on laptop to find info. She was unable to help me without it -- although I gave her full description & explanation of packing label.  Doesn't CS Rep have access to customer account???

Well, after I got the info I saw only floral lace blue or red was available.

I told her I would be returning for full refund.  I was told the policy is "return fees waived" ($10.95) but I will not be refunded $7.50 shipping to me🤷‍♀️

Since I used ez pay shipping fees are not refunded.  

This seems unfair to me -- (perhaps I've not paid attention to the changes of policy) but this is of no fault of mine!!!  Why should the customer absorb the cost of "defective" item.

I packaged and marked the crack on the broken baker and marked areas of no paint or glaze.

Can you clarify policy for me?  Sorry, I don't agree with explanation nor paying $7.50 for nothing!!

Thank you,

homedecor1

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My call today with Tammy, CS Rep...

You shouldn't.  Email the QVC social team.  They will take care of it.  They have access to your account.

HTH

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 - If you used Easy Pay, you won't be due the full $7.50 for the original shipping of the item, since that gets distributed among your payments equally, but you should receive the full amount of your Easy Pay payment—which does include tax. Basically, whatever you have paid to QVC should be refunded to you when you are returning an item due to defects.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc @tends2dogs 

I agree with you both but I was told "qvc does not refund orig shipping or tax" on any returns.

Frankly, as a longtime customer (and not trying to be rude to rep) I explained exactly what you said.  Her answer was "you will only be refunded the actual ez payment for actual item less s/h & tax".  

Heck, who knows everyday there is a new twist or turn shopping here.  Still waiting for item I ordered weeks ago...but, I blame UPS/PO because goodness knows where the stuff ends up once it leaves Q.

Clearly she was a new rep or just uneducated in the policies🤷‍♀️

Respected Contributor

Not sure why a regular contributor to the boards would spend time calling CS the day before Thanksgiving (when they are probably very understaffed), and then post all about the call online in this forum.

It is easy enough to privately email the QVC social team and then get a private and quick email response.

I have not called CS in ages--that is the joy of online communication.

Valued Contributor

You should get a full refund! Temptations is not a nice as it used to be. I received a set with major flaws & that was when I said no more!

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper 

FYI I called as the mods here as good as they are have been "hit or miss" lately & I had called HSN for something -- on and off call within 10 minutes and my issue as addressed perfectly.

Figured I call Q CS -- call time wait less than 1 minute unfortunately this rep does not know the policy.  This call was a mere 15 minutes.

Next, I emailed qvcsocialteam at 1 pm ...still waiting for reply.

Either way this is going back Friday.  If it matters to you , I have a lot going on with home remodel and didn't want this return to get lost or forget in the chaos of it right now.

And there you have it ...full disclosure😉

Happy Thanksgiving🦃

Honored Contributor

if you have a damaged item you can use the return receipt and the return prepaid label and you wont be charged anything. you will get a full refund of whatever you paid, including any shipping fees you have paid. it will not cost you a dime.

sometimes if an item is in many pieces (shattered) they dont necessarily make you do a return at all. sometimes they will tell you to throw it away and you will get a refund processed through customer service online (qvcsocialteam@qvc.com)

i have found that the email address OR the facebook messenger customer service to be the best and easiest way to deal with issues, questions, or returns.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: My call today with Tammy, CS Rep...MOD PLEASE VERIFY INFO

Mods:  I know it's holiday but I see others have gotten replies. I emailed, called & posted here.

Please verify return policy --

I am returning tomorrow yet guess another call in a few weeks to make sure I get correct credit.

Thank you!!!

QVC Customer Care

Re: My call today with Tammy, CS Rep...MOD PLEASE VERIFY INFO

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 

Unfortunately I dont't see that we have received an email from you. Please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to take a look for you.

Barb

Customer Care