Occasional Contributor

Re: My account has been permanently terminated!! They won't allow me to re-open it!

The facts are not changing! It is what it is. I have absolutely nothing to hide. I was just asking for advice. Have a nice daySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: My account has been permanently terminated!! They won't allow me to re-open it!

@Mother to Nicholas wrote:

The facts are not changing! It is what it is. I have absolutely nothing to hide. I was just asking for advice. Have a nice daySmiley Happy

You got 3 hours worth of it!  Now the ball is in your court on which advice you will follow up on.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

The facts are not changing! It is what it is. I have absolutely nothing to hide. I was just asking for advice. Have a nice day:

---------------

QVC made a pretty harsh decision but I'd just accept it.  Maybe you can start watching another shopping channel - just don't fall behind on your payments.

Esteemed Contributor

The bottom line is that there are consequences for not paying what we owe.  As fair or unfair as that may seem, it's reality.

Respected Contributor

So the poster goes to collections due to debt owed to the Q on the Q card.  Account gets closed, a new Q card appears from somewhere and

now creates a nic to tell everyone poor me, they won't let me buy from them and a year went by already.

Not really.  Story doesn't add up, I think someone is having fun with everyone who posted.   If there was a tradegy, I'm sure someone from the Q social would of gotten involved to look into the matter.

I would post on a forum, I would take matters into my own hands and call to talk to someone in charge.

Esteemed Contributor

My guess is the qvc account was in his name. But because she had a joint checking account and probably used a debit card that is why. But it doesn't sound right that if the qvc account was in his name why she couldnt make a new account with her name. But she might be flagged if the easy pays were coming off a debit card that was a joint account.

Occasional Contributor

That is not at all what's happening here Just Bling! I was behind on the easy pay's and applied for a QCard and was approved, but it started with a low credit limit, so I couldn't put everything on there. I am not looking for sympathy! Boy, you  people are tough! For the record, I paid for what I owed!! I didn't file bankruptcy, I paid everything!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Silver Fox1@Just Bling@NYC Susan and @ShawnieI dare not repeat what I said on my post that was poofed but I agree with 100% of what you all have written.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

I am assuming that the QVC MEMBERSHIP was her name but the credit card that was being used to buy things was her husband's card and she was probably a authorized user on his credit card.  WHen he closed the credit card account and the EZ Pays fell behind QVC is going to try to collect from her since ownership of the QVC account was in her name and the goods were purchased under her name not his.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

The facts are not changing! It is what it is. I have absolutely nothing to hide. I was just asking for advice. Have a nice day:

---------------

QVC made a pretty harsh decision but I'd just accept it.  Maybe you can start watching another shopping channel - just don't fall behind on your payments.

JMO, but I don't think it was a harsh decision.  If I fell so far behind in my payments that I ended up in Collections and then took more than a year to pay after that, I wouldn't expect to be able to order again.

People are rarely put in Collections unless they ignore bills, notices, phone calls, etc. for awhile.  If it got as far as Collections (and she said it did), then she had pretty much disappeared.  So they had to pay a Collection agency and then wait more than a year to get the money. She said nothing about ever offering any kind of explanation.  She just complained that no one asked for one, so it doesn't sound as though she acted responsibly. Their decision makes perfect sense to me.  From a business point of view, she's not worth the risk.

I agree with you about accepting the decision.  And also about not falling behind in payments again.  Whether or not we can pay what we owe, we do have an obligation to act responsibly.