Occasional Contributor

My account has been permanently terminated!! They won't allow me to re-open it!

I fell behind on easy pay's in Fall of 2015. My account went to collections, and a few months ago, I paid what I owed. I contacted customer service and they told me my account was permanently closed and that I couldn't reopen it....... ever!  They never asked what happened, why I fell behind or anything. I have been a member since CVN, and never ever had any issues with my accont. They told me there isn't anything I can do. Does anyone have any suggestions as I miss my Q very dearly!! Please help me figure out how to get my membership reinstated!!! Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer!!

Respected Contributor

Re: My account has been permanently terminated!! They won't allow me to re-open it!

Just use a regular credit card, visa or MC. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: My account has been permanently terminated!! They won't allow me to re-open it!

Yes -- do you have a Visa or MasterCard you can use?  Or are you saying they won't let you order at all?  I would ask to speak to a supervisor to work something out.

Honored Contributor

I have read here in the forum that once your account is closed, that was it.  I guess it wouldn't hurt to contact QVCs presidents office.  All they can do is say no.

Occasional Contributor

I have a Q Card, and they closed my membership for shopping, not on my credit card. I cannot order anything, not matter what payment form I use. I tried customer service, and they told me it's a corporate decision and I cannot do anything. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and what action the took.

Honored Contributor

@Mother to Nicholas wrote:

I fell behind on easy pay's in Fall of 2015. My account went to collections, and a few months ago, I paid what I owed. I contacted customer service and they told me my account was permanently closed and that I couldn't reopen it....... ever!  They never asked what happened, why I fell behind or anything. I have been a member since CVN, and never ever had any issues with my accont. They told me there isn't anything I can do. Does anyone have any suggestions as I miss my Q very dearly!! Please help me figure out how to get my membership reinstated!!! Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer!!

This makes no sense.  My neighbor who had her account closed years ago got a warning letter about too many returns.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shawnie wrote:

Just use a regular credit card, visa or MC. 

@Shawnie  I assume she means her QVC account, not her Q card account.  They very seldom suspend a person's buying privileges so you must have been seriously behind and slow to catch up.  I'm afraid we don't have the power to change anything or offer advice.  It's not in our hands.

To be blunt, QVC has decided you're more trouble than you're worth and is not willing to risk going through another expensive collection process with you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Is it the credit account they have closed? Can you pay by check and still buy from QVC. 

I don't have a Q card account.  I didn't like the bank they dealt with... they did switch over.  But there was a credit for a return and it was not reported properly...and when I went to pay they still said I owed. TIMING...  QVC backed me but the credit card company said I was late 20-30 days and reported me.  Me, Me, someone who pays on time and the full amount.. have been doing that for years.  QVC did try...   and finally the credit companies took off the DING siding with me.  I simply removed the Q card from my account and I pay with my Visa.  I have a feeling the credit card they use  is harsh and unforgiving even if they might be totally wrong. But to send the late to the credit bureaus for only one month is over the top.  QVC can keep their Q card.

You might want to check to see what they "have on you" by calling the credit card company you used.  Something does not sound right. 

Honored Contributor

The OP is talking about their QVC account, not QVC charge card.

Esteemed Contributor

You can always try contacting the corporate office.Ask for a c.s. manager.Explain your issue & maybe they'll give you another chance.Also you may want to use another credit card other than the Q card.Since I'm not sure they would allow you to reopen it.