Respected Contributor

My Susan Graver top says delilvered 5/14/20 - did not receive!

My Susan Graver flutter sleeve top in black palm says "delivered" 5/14/20.  I did not receive it.  I tried calling Customer Service but recording says there are no representatives to help me - try on-line, which was no help.  Could someone in Customer Care help me.  I filed a missing package report with the USPS today.

Honored Contributor

Re: My Susan Graver top says delilvered 5/14/20 - did not receive!

sigh........

send offline email to 

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

QVC Customer Care

@stellabystarlight wrote:

My Susan Graver flutter sleeve top in black palm says "delivered" 5/14/20.  I did not receive it.  I tried calling Customer Service but recording says there are no representatives to help me - try on-line, which was no help.  Could someone in Customer Care help me.  I filed a missing package report with the USPS today.

Hi @stellabystarlight thank you for posting here in the Community Customer Care forum today. I am very sorry that you did not receive this top. I have issued a replacement sent and upgraded the shipping the new EDD is 5/19. -Kim

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Kim.  I appreciate your help.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kim, at QVC Customer Care - wrong item reordered.  I received that Susan Graver top.  This is the one I am missing:  

Can you reorder this one:  Susan Graver flutter top in the black palm.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @stellabystarlight I checked the order and it said it was delivered today 5/15 at 10:30 this morning. Could you please wait until the end of the day to make sure you do not receive it. 

Respected Contributor

ALICE Re: My Susan Graver top says delilvered 5/14/20 - did not receive!

[ Edited ]

Alice, that is not the top.  It is the flutter sleeve Susanf Graver black palm that says it was delivered yesterday.

QVC Customer Care

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Kim, at QVC Customer Care - wrong item reordered.  I received that Susan Graver top.  This is the one I am missing:   

Can you reorder this one:  Susan Graver flutter top in the black palm.

I am so very sorry I reordered the wrong SG top. I should have confirmed with you before I took that action. This top in this order Susan Graver flutter top in the black palm, has sold out - I have issued the refund for the first installment and all future installments have been cancelled. I am sorry that I can not send a replacement. I am sorry to add confusion to this and will reach out to the warehouse to cancel the replacement I ordered.

-Kim

Respected Contributor

No problem, Kim.  Thank you for your fast action regarding my problem.