QVC Customer Care

Re: My Saved Items section of cart disappeared...

Hi @loriqvc I am so sorry you are having difficulty with your cart. We had a poster that was having issues with the website and our IT Department said "Customers who are facing the issue, may be using an old browser version. We are not seeing any issues in the new browser version 11.1".  You may want to try updating your browser and clearing your cookies. In the meantime I will forward this issue to our IT Department so that they can research it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @Alice-QVC. As I mentioned in my original post, I cannot see "My Saved Items" across multiple browsers and operating systems on two separate computers, so I don't think the problem is on my side.

QVC Customer Care

Thank you @loriqvc I have sent your post to our IT Department for their review. 

Frequent Contributor

@loriqvc  I'm having the same problem, and got the same canned answer. 

a few days ago I had about 10 recent items in Save for Later. they all disappeared at once and now any item in my cart where I select Save for Later vanishes. orders get placed ok & wishlist still works, but Save for Later sends items into the abyss. 

3 devices, chrome and edge browsers (latest versions) with cleared cache and cookies, android app reinstalled.  other than clearing cache & cookies, haven't changed any settings. I don't think it's "us."  

Frequent Contributor

UPDATE: 

I just discovered that when I sign out and put items into my cart, and then from Cart to Save for Later, they are visible below my cart UNTIL I SIGN IN - then they disappear again :-((( 

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc

Same thing for me. No saved items. Where are the moderators when you need them
Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC. Which browser are you taking about
Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc. I agree. For a company the size of QVC they have more glitches on their website. Half the world use either IPads of Iphones which use Safari genrallybyet QVC is always blaming browsers. Fix your day. Website QVC. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc. I wrote to the Q. I received an email yesterday saying their IT people are aware of the problem and working on it
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat - Unfortunately, as illustrated by the dates in this thread, that promise has been made for many weeks now. We'll see...