Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Saved Items section of cart disappeared...

@loriqvc and scarlet dove

All of a sudden my saved items is back. Still lots of issues like having to constantly sign in.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @loriqvc @Teddixat @ScarletDove @katiea @Justice4all I just heard back from IT, they found the issue. Although they cannot restore what was in your cart the Saved Items should be working fine now. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC

@loriqvc

@ScarletDove

@katiea

@Justice4all

THANK YOU ALICE AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO POSTED THE PROBLEM. Finally they fixed that issue.  I still have problems with the Community forums and get the annoying Certificate Error.   If I sound annoyed it’s because I am because IT Q Department didn’t acknowledge the issue and gave us so many excuses rather than fix the problem    

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @Alice-QVC—this feature does appear to be available and functional again. I appreciate your help!

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC  Thank you very much, I was able to save cart items yesterday evening.  Makes a BIG difference.....much appreciation!  Glad everyone else is as pleased this feature is now working correctly.....

Valued Contributor

I'm having the sme problem & I even tried to find some of them from the program guide for yesterday. Not eveything can be sold out in every size!

Valued Contributor

That's just strange. Everything is missing today & yesterday I was seeing items I had saved for later, but I removed them!

Valued Contributor

New problem w/saved items section of cart ... when I click the "next" arrow, nothing happens (ie:  only 1st 10 items appear).