QVC Customer Care

Re: My Saved Items section of cart disappeared...

Hi @loriqvc I heard back for the IT Department and here is what they said:

The customer had some erroneous requisition list entries in Commerce database which probably prevented in showing up the Saved Items list in her Cart page. Those entries have been purged now. Could you please ask the customer to try the Save For Later option again ?

I really don't know what erroneous requisitions are but hopefully it worked. Please give it a try and let us know if it worked.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC - Thank you for following up on this issue. That is a truly odd explanation, and I'm not sure how it would relate to the process of adding items to the cart and then having them saved for later manually or automatically after a set period of time. It also doesn't explain why so many other people are experiencing the problem.

But regardless, I just checked again, and the problem persists across multiple browsers on my Windows 7 system. I will try the process once more tomorrow when I'm back in my office where I have a Windows 10 system.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc

@Alice-QVC

with all due respect that is ridiculous.   I am still having the same problem and in addition my cart items are disappearing or being taken out of my cart within minutes of adding them.   Quite frankly QVC IS BEING DISINGENUOUS.  I COMPLAINED AND WROTE AN EMAIL WEEKS AGO AND WAS ADVISED THAT IT WAS AWARE OF THE PROBLEM AND WERE WORKING ON IT. SO what is the truth.  DARN RIGHT I’m angry. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @sznk, our IT Department has updated your information and would like you to try saving items in your cart to see if it is working now.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@Alice-QVC - Thank you for following up on this issue. That is a truly odd explanation, and I'm not sure how it would relate to the process of adding items to the cart and then having them saved for later manually or automatically after a set period of time. It also doesn't explain why so many other people are experiencing the problem.

But regardless, I just checked again, and the problem persists across multiple browsers on my Windows 7 system. I will try the process once more tomorrow when I'm back in my office where I have a Windows 10 system.

@Alice-QVC - I just tried the process on multiple browsers on my Windows 10 system, and the problem keeps occurring. Please let the IT team know that whatever it is they're trying is not working, but we hope they'll keep trying! Thank you.

ETA: Just to make sure they understand, the entire "My Saved Items" section does not exist in our carts, so even though the "Save for Later" link in the cart works, there is nowhere for the saved items to go.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @loriqvc thank you for the information, I will be sure to pass it on.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc. There is another thread on this same subject that goes back a year ago - so this is nothing new and here we are a year later and the problem exists. I AM SO DISGUSTED
Respected Contributor

The "disappearance" of "Save for Later" option of cart started with my PC  computer several days ago.  I have Windows 10 using Edge and IE and the problem persists on both browsers. I have resorted to using "Wish List" which I find an annoyance.  The "Save for Later" feature of cart needs to be readily available for all computer platforms, no excuse for not functioning.

How about getting the IT team, which needs to be upgraded, to fix these unnecessary problems....they are a turnoff and a great inconvenience.

Note: There were no MS updates happening at the time this cart option disappeared! 

Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove

I have the same problem and we are not alone. There are several threads on this issue. This is not the only issue - posting on these forums. An be challenging at time. I get an error correction message when you try to post and sometime I have to sign in 10 times before I cN actually post. This website is the worst ever. Something happened right before Cmas and it has not been fixed. Even the search engine is ridiculous. I type in H by Halston but misspelled Halston by one letter and it couldn’t find it. That is ridiculous. Honestly the Q used to be a nice place but it has changed over the years. I have written several emails to the Q outlining the problems yet nothing has been done. I gave up trying to enter the Seeepstakrs because it was a hot mess
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
@ScarletDove

I have the same problem and we are not alone. There are several threads on this issue. This is not the only issue - posting on these forums. An be challenging at time. I get an error correction message when you try to post and sometime I have to sign in 10 times before I cN actually post. This website is the worst ever. Something happened right before Cmas and it has not been fixed. Even the search engine is ridiculous. I type in H by Halston but misspelled Halston by one letter and it couldn’t find it. That is ridiculous. Honestly the Q used to be a nice place but it has changed over the years. I have written several emails to the Q outlining the problems yet nothing has been done. I gave up trying to enter the Seeepstakrs because it was a hot mess

@Teddixat  Agree with you 100%....