Trusted Contributor

Re: My Saved Items section of cart disappeared...

I jut started having this problem in the past week.  Also I have an Imac Apple Computer Desktop.  Suddenly I also have to manually type in my password everytime I go to QVC.com.  With Apple my password has been "safely" saved on my computer and never had to do this.

Just want to let the Q know that there are ongoing issues with this.  I count on my saved items to revisit things from my wish list.  I complained long ago when wish list was changed and had to put in cart and click on item again in order to read reviews and other pertinent information.  Crazy to have to go to all of this trouble.  Old wish list was much better.

If it ain't broke - don't fix it!!!

Contributor

Yes, my "Saved for Later" part of my shopping cart has disappeared.  When I click on "Save for Later" the item disappears altogether.  I used the online chat to talk to a QVC rep about this problem.  He said there was no problem, and I should have "Saved for Later" available.  Well, I don't have it.  QVC is losing money from me, because I cannot go back to purchase something I placed in this area.  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC My  "Saved for later" section disappeared over Christmas Eve. This is on 2 iPads, my Android phone, and my iMac. It doesn't work in Safari or in Chrome.  Both are current on all devices, no update needed. I use Chrome for QVC on my iMac, and this is my Chrome message:

"Google Chrome is up to date
Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Automatic updates are turned on "

Since this problem occurs when using either of my 2 totally updated browsers, and the Saved for Later does work if don't sign in, it would appear to be a glich at QVC's end.  My "work around" is to not sign in until I have decided to actually purchase.  Could you please pass this along to your IT folks? 

Thanks, and best wishes for 2019!

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc. I am having the same problem. It’s been weeks. I wrote to Q and they told me their IT people were working on it - but I don’t believe them. It is interesting some people using Windows don’t have any issues but people using the MAC IOS are. Doesn’t QVC realize that more than half the country use MACs. Their entire website sucks. It is not user friendly. For a company this size you would think they would be better. Even trying tompostbonnthese forumsvis a pain. Sometimes I get a Failed message and sometimes I have to sign in multiple times to post. QVC FIX YOUR WEBSITE!!!
Occasional Contributor

On yes, I contacted VS to no avail....the telephone people know nothing

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

My “Saved for Later" part of my shopping cart has disappeared.  When I click on "Save for Later" the item disappears altogether. Started occurring about 10 days ago for me. Across multiple platforms, devices, and browsers. Tried signing off all of them, using only one and resetting password, etc. No luck. HELP QVC!!!!!

@Alice-QVC any update?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat - I actually don't use any Mac products, so the issue is definitely something strange with QVC rather than all of us. I'm up to a month now with no "My Saved Items." I hate having to put potential future purchases on the Wish List since its functionality is awful, too...

Respected Contributor

My cart disappears after an hour and there is nothing saved!

Occasional Contributor

This just started happening to me about a week to 10 days ago.  I have a wish list but items in my save for later are just gone.  If I put an item in the cart and click save for later it just disappears.  If I leave it in the cart for over an hour it just disappears also.  My Chrome browser is current.  I've tried on my phone also...same issue and my pc and phone are not synced.  There is obviously something wrong.  I had items I wanted to buy and now I can't find them. 

Occasional Contributor

Oh well.....I'm saving a LOT