Respected Contributor

Re: My Returns Never Show Up

Thank you @dooBdoo   You are a doll and I have missed you too!

Hugs, Cathy 

ps fantastic answer!!!  Everyone should have a friend like you Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Hugs, Cathy 

You're welcome, @Jackhound Mom.   That's so sweet!   Thank you.   I think (I know!) we're all lucky to call you our friend!   I'm sorry life's been handing you so many challenges...  but I know your strength, character, and spirit, and I know you'll overcome the obstacles.   Sending you (((hugs))) and good thoughts across the miles.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Hugs, Cathy 

You're welcome, @Jackhound Mom.   That's so sweet!   Thank you.   I think (I know!) we're all lucky to call you our friend!   I'm sorry life's been handing you so many challenges...  but I know your strength, character, and spirit, and I know you'll overcome the obstacles.   Sending you (((hugs))) and good thoughts across the miles.❤️

Hugs to you @dooBdoo Heart

Super Contributor

this must be the new normal :-(((   I've had to call for the last two returns. CS did immediately refund but I shouldn't have to call. guess they are hoping we'd forget about getting the refund.......