Respected Contributor

No matter how many days, weeks I wait I always have to call and ask for my refunds to be credited and then after the call another 10+ days.  This is so unfair that I closed my Q card and have almost completly stopped shopping.

QVC do you care that you have lost and avid shopper???  I guess not.

PS That survEy you sent me had no place on it to tell you what and where your company needs to improve!  

Honored Contributor

Re: My Returns Never Show Up

[ Edited ]

@Jackhound Mom,  Great to see you here!❤️   I’ve missed you!   I’m sorry you’re having problems.❤️  

Regarding your “P.S.” comment, you can provide feedback by scrolling to the bottom of the QVC website screen and choosing “Feedback.”  This will redirect you to an online survey allowing you to write your concerns and suggestions:

033DE4BF-3D29-4FC1-8300-EBA6FA8880E5.jpeg

B811E749-4105-4E10-938E-9014DE4A3F6E.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

@Jackhound Mom My last return went to Ontario (CA). It showed that it had been received on July 12. I waited 2 weeks but no refund. I called QVC and was told that my refund would be within 10 days. On my order staus page, it still doesn't show that I was issued a refund. The last time this happened with a previous return, I called and was told because I had phoned them, that my order status would always say "shipped" but not "refunded". In fact that is the case for that return still (over 6 mos. later). Does this make any sense to someone? Certainly not to me!!

Honored Contributor

Hello lovely @Jackhound Mom,

I’m saddened to read of your problems with returns. I know  how much you like shopping QVC.

Friendship hugs, 

🦋

@dooBdoo 

Hello beautiful soul. Would you mind posting a live link for Jackhound Mom so she may complete the survey. I’m sensing this would be helpful for her, considering her medical issues. 

I hope you are well.

Blessing hugs, 

🦋

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Jackhound Mom - When you see that your return has been delivered to QVC, wait a week and then reach out to the moderators at this address: qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

From personal experience, I can guarantee you'll get a prompt response and a much faster refund than you will by calling customer service. It is certainly frustrating to have to follow up on returns at all, but this approach is simple and effective. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @butterfly123 and @loriqvc!   You’re the best!  

Flowers

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Thank you all for your thoughtful answers!  Please forgive me for not answering each friend as my left eye is a hot mess...  I sanded and painted our back patio area after a company called Iron Art brought our frame for our enclosure and welded it into place.  This always burns the painted stucco and has to be painted before the final installation.  This company also did our front entrance gate.  Dennis can no longer use a ladder so it was on me...  Simply Saline is a God send for sinus issues after a job like this.

Forgive the off topic post to my friends but I wanted to explain.  This house sure has been an uphill challenge but still worth it.  I'm still struggling with my dreaded A-1C, ugh!  And not finding a doctor that I like sense the Fort stopped treating retirees or spouses.  

I miss you all and every post brightens my day Heart  You are in my thoughts & prayers every time I sit at the computer.

Your old friend,

Cathy

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom 

Wow! The patio is a big job for you in the heat. I’m saddened to read that the Fort is no longer treating you. Did you get a referral from the Fort?

I’m happy you are enjoying your house and neighborhood. Little steps will lead to great results😊

Hopefully, the crazyville people wont move into your community.

Love and hugs, 

🦋

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Jackhound Mom 

Wow! The patio is a big job for you in the heat. I’m saddened to read that the Fort is no longer treating you. Did you get a referral from the Fort?

I’m happy you are enjoying your house and neighborhood. Little steps will lead to great results😊

Hopefully, the crazyville people wont move into your community.

Love and hugs, 

🦋

Thank you B123!  That is funny that you would mention someone moving here from Del Webb.  Our friend Mike did just that after helping us move our 5 big peices of furniture.  Our 1 year anniversary here was July1st.  Mike moved in 2 weeks ago.

No the fort does not give referrals Cat Frustrated  I'm now Tricare for life and Medicare and called them for doctors.  The 1 that is taking new patients can't get to me until March.  

We have had the heating and air replaced,tile floors in kitchen, dining, laundry, and large hallway, yards cleared of trees and planted new schrubs and new rock, granite counters, all new Delta plumbing, Gutters & sun screens, house painted, locks changed, stove hood, front gate, all new appliances, roof repaired.  

Our wish list to do: replace 3 sliding doors, replace windows, replace carpet, have some kind of treatment to the garage floor (stains.)  I'm sure there is more but I can't think of the rest.  This house is 26 years old and everything except the carpet is original.

@butterfly123  you are kind to ask!  I hope you never have to do what we have here.  Are you enjoying your place?  I'll see you on your thread as I am getting back here almost everyday.

Sending positive prayers Heart

C