Valued Contributor

My Return for Exchange - ? for Mods

I purchased and returned (on 4/11) for a different color item #A302436.  Today I received the exact same item in the same color as the first shipment - not the one I requested in exchange.  Is this the new policy or just a mistake?  I thought that if an exchange request was not able to be fulfilled that I would just be credited less the return shipping.  Why am I getting the same item again?

Respected Contributor

Re: My Return for Exchange - ? for Mods

Human error, sure seems like a lot of that going around.

QVC Customer Care

@Stevie Nix

I am sorry - it looks like we've certainly messed up! What color and size did you want for the exchange?

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is nothing new. When you return something ,do NOT reorder in your return!  Make a totally seperate,new order.

I know you will not get charged for shipping if you just exchange, BUT in my experience they just turn around and reship returned right right back out,to you or someone else.!!!!  Pay the double shipping if you really want the item.

I do not think they open ,inspect or toss any returned item,and have not done so for all the yrs I have shopped here and that would be way, too many!!!!

Valued Contributor

I wanted the Dark Tide Blue in Large, but it looks like it is sold out.  I will return the top just resent to me.  I don't want to charged for the return twice. 

QVC Customer Care

@Stevie Nix

I will make sure you are not charged. I am sorry for our error!

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

This is nothing new. When you return something ,do NOT reorder in your return!  Make a totally seperate,new order.

I know you will not get charged for shipping if you just exchange, BUT in my experience they just turn around and reship returned right right back out,to you or someone else.!!!!  Pay the double shipping if you really want the item.

I do not think they open ,inspect or toss any returned item,and have not done so for all the yrs I have shopped here and that would be way, too many!!!!

@MalteseMomma  Everything you said! The free exchange return policy that they  push all the time is bogus! It never works.