Trusted Contributor
I do not care for the quality and comfort of My Pillow , though I also know folks who love them! My new favorite is Bamboo Pillow. It is sooo comfortable and supportive(in my opinion) and comes with a buttery soft pillow cover! ☁☁☁
Esteemed Contributor

@Lady Steam  I'm really not surprised by this.  But I do feel bad for the people that vendor scammed. Too bad the Q doesn't hold his feet to the fire on this for their customers who purchased through them. Accountability is an archaic word today.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Frequent Contributor

@depglass wrote:

You called My Pillows's customer service?  Or did I misunderstand and you meant QVC?  If it was My Pillow, I'd email them and ask what their warranty policy really is if they won't stand behind what Mike says on air.  I realistically wouldn't expect a pillow to last 10 years, but if they don't mean it they shouldn't say it.

Agree.  The 10yr warranty was from My Pillow, not QVC.  However, with that said, if Mike is not honoring the 10yr warranty, QVC needs to be aware.

Curious, what is the issue you are having with My Pillow?  

We have My Pillow in every bedroom and is all we use and love them!  Interested in knowing what you experienced with the pillow and if your get resolution.  

Agree with others feedback re 10 years being quite a long time to warranty a pillow; however this is a BIG part of Mike’s pitch when selling the product, and should stand by it.  Please update thread with resolution.

Occasional Contributor

I did talk to GVC first and was told to go to My Pillow directly.  I did that and as of today I still have not  gotten any response.  The pillows will not come back to life after washing.  They are not 10 yrs old. I just did not want someone else to get burned  on something they will not stand behind.

Thanks,

Trusted Contributor

I don't think QVC is carrying My Pillow any longer. There are no listings for them. QVC is pushing a new pillow from Northern Nights now.  I have a lot of My Pillows and hope they will honor your warranty he does say for 10 years. Did you register them?

Esteemed Contributor

Even though this thread is from October of last year, I while heartedly agree with the poster who called M.L. a con artist.

I knew that he was a scammer and a con artist from the first second that I saw him.

I put him in the same category as Thomas Kincade.

Remember just how T.K. conned people?

Yeah, M.L. did the same thing.

They both prayed on the gullibility of trusting (and naive) people.

i know that this post won't stay, but that is how I honestly feel about him.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

We are big fans and love them. When I first bought them, I bought one for DS' room, and when he was home he wanted two to take back to college with him. I have washed them - in my older top loading Maytag - and put them in the dryer with the never-worn white tennis shoe I've used for years for this purpose. They come out like new. 

I would keep trying to call or e-mail their customer service. I've talked to them before and they've been helpful.

I think I read they had closed part of their factory down to make masks for hospital workers. That may be why they're not answering promptly.

Good luck getting everything resolved. I think Mike and his staff are good people who will try to help you. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I have 4 of them, that are, I guess, about 4 years old. 

They've  been laundered and came out beautifully, but, neither I nor  SO, wanted pillows that old, on the bed, so, a friend of mine, made beautiful covers for them.

They're now  throw pillows, in my little media room!