Occasional Contributor

Buyer Beware....I have 4 my pillows all under 10 yrs old.  I called Customer Service and also emailed them.  They do not stand behind the replacement of them. I have washed then and they are not coming back.  They asked me where they were purchased and I told them QVC and that was the last I heard from them.  Looking for suggestions.........Thanks,

Honored Contributor

@Lady Steam wrote:

Buyer Beware....I have 4 my pillows all under 10 yrs old.  I called Customer Service and also emailed them.  They do not stand behind the replacement of them. I have washed then and they are not coming back.  They asked me where they were purchased and I told them QVC and that was the last I heard from them.  Looking for suggestions.........Thanks,

I replace my pillows once a year,  wouldn't want pillows that old

however if there is a lifetime warranty that should be upheld good luck 

Honored Contributor

I would want new pillows after that amount of time.I don’t believe that any pillow lasts forever.

Honored Contributor

You called My Pillows's customer service?  Or did I misunderstand and you meant QVC?  If it was My Pillow, I'd email them and ask what their warranty policy really is if they won't stand behind what Mike says on air.  I realistically wouldn't expect a pillow to last 10 years, but if they don't mean it they shouldn't say it.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Lady Steam , I am so sorry for your disappointment. TI am not sure if you contacted QVC or My Pillow. The warranty is through the manufacturer and you can contact them through mypillow.com. 

Esteemed Contributor

The warranty is worthless!!  He had his 15minutes of fame, made a boat load of money, and conned us all.  The pillows don't launder well, don't hold their shape, and are uncomfortable.  No, the company doesn't stand behind what it claims.  No matter how you contact them, the answer is "we will get back to you on this matter".  I suppose we need to wait until pigs fly for an answer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lady Steam wrote:

@Lady Steam We have some My Pillows, but I have not washed them yet.  What happened to yours?  Did they get flat, or lumpy, or what?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor

I few years ago I brought a set,they are terrible. They don't wash well. I felt ripped off. Then I looked up the so call inventor and decide to throw them away. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have four of the MyPillow 'roll and go' size, and they wash and dry beautifully.

I sincerely hope those with full size pillows are washing them in a front loader on gentle, instead of in a machine with an agitator.

Honored Contributor

@Lady Steam   Almost ten years is a awfully long time to use a pillow.  Here's what I found when I Googled it.

Even pillows that pass the fold test and ones that look like they’re in good shape (no yellow sweat stains) are probably hiding buildup of body oils, dead skin, and dust mites. And after spending almost a third of each day laying on our pillow (some of that tossing and turning), the filling inside will break down over time. So it’s wise to replace your pillows with some regularity.

“If you have a plain-old, inexpensive polyester pillow, you should be replacing it every six months,” says Michael Breus, Ph.D., a clinical psychologist and author of the book Good Night. “But if you have a memory foam pillow or any one with structural integrity, it’ll last you anywhere from 18 to 36 months.”

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau