Super Contributor

My Package was Returned Before it was Delivered!

Has anyone had this happen to them?

I was on waitlist since March for a Philosophy Hope in a Jar product and the waitlist was even extended.  I finally got a shipping notice last Saturday with a tracking number.  A few days later, I checked on the tracking and it said the item had been returned!  Huh?  It was never delivered.  Then I received an email that my refund had been processed.

It must have been a mistake by UPS, as it never got to me.  How can they return an item that was obviously never delivered?  It would have had the original shipping label with my address on it, and not QVC's return address.  Now the item is $6.00 more, so I don't want to reorder.

Very frustrating...

QVC Customer Care

Re: My Package was Returned Before it was Delivered!

Hi @Northern Belle 2 I am so sorry that happened. I sent you an email.

Respected Contributor

You can find Philosophy products on Wal-Mart.com  usually arrives in about two days.

Super Contributor

Most of the time I find QVC Cust. Service understanding.  If you haven't already go back to customer service and ask them to resend the item to you at the sale price.

Super Contributor

@Northern Belle 2   I show an item that was in process until this morning when it says it was shipped 6/26 (today)....I received it YESTERDAY !...Go figure..

Respected Contributor

I think this is what QVC and HSN are doing when a package is lost in transit. They need to give you a refund so they show it as returned.

Super Contributor

@Alice-QVC  I had the same thing happen with my Tatcha TSV and u addressed it yesterday. I noticed that my order total was 109.93 and my refund was 99.48. Was I charged 109.93 for something I never got? If so, why was the refund $ 10.00 less? Thank you

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Rose429 the shipping and handling was deducted in error. I have issued a refund for the shipping and handling in the amount of $10.45.

Esteemed Contributor

When this happened to me....Someone else recived MY package and sent it back...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Northern Belle 2 

A couple of weeks ago - I got a package addressed to me on the outside, but inside was something someone else ordered and the return slip was in her name.

I turned the bag inside out, slapped on the return slip, put a note in the package and sent it back.  The return will show up under her name.

(It was a blue Joan Rivers shirt - size large.)

My LOGO pants never did arrive - I called and they credited me what had been charged when they shipped the pants I ordered to who knows where!