New Contributor
Removed personal information

I am writing to you to share my disappointment with the customer service at QVC.  I recently purchased an Echelon Cycle and it was advertised to come with a 3 month membership to Echelon Fit.  No documentation regarding the membership arrived with the cycle.  I called QVC and was told that they had no information and that I needed to call Echelon. 

I reached out to Echelon and they told me that I need to call QVC.  I then did an online chat with QVC and was told once again that they could not help me.  I was then informed that I could return the cycle and mark it as defective.

I find this solution infuriating,  The bike is expensive and very heavy.  I had to have help to move it and put it together. I am now going to have to pay someone to take it apart and repack it.  This is crazy.......why will someone not just take the step to figure it out.  I would think that all I am missing is a piece of paper with a code on it for the 3 months free.

I should have purchased the cycle on Amazon as it was the same price and would have been delivered within 2 days.  However I had come to enjoy ordering from QVC.  That will now be changing.

If anyone cares to help.
Honored Contributor

Reading things makes me hesitate to order from the Q.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @KelliPerl I am so sorry you did not receive the app/code. I have emailed our Product Information team to see if they can help.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  I order only rarely from QVC but that’s more than I do from any other source.  I don’t use any of the other shopping channels, but I also don’t use amazon, Chico’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom or any other retailer you might choose.  

But it I have not yet had any of that dozen or so orders not show up as promised.  Just yesterday the tracking info told me my package was delaye, but it was in my mailbox just as promised when I checked my box.  I do wish all my problems ended so easily.

Honored Contributor

@KelliPerl wrote:
Removed personal information

I am writing to you to share my disappointment with the customer service at QVC.  I recently purchased an Echelon Cycle and it was advertised to come with a 3 month membership to Echelon Fit.  No documentation regarding the membership arrived with the cycle.  I called QVC and was told that they had no information and that I needed to call Echelon. 

I reached out to Echelon and they told me that I need to call QVC.  I then did an online chat with QVC and was told once again that they could not help me.  I was then informed that I could return the cycle and mark it as defective.

I find this solution infuriating,  The bike is expensive and very heavy.  I had to have help to move it and put it together. I am now going to have to pay someone to take it apart and repack it.  This is crazy.......why will someone not just take the step to figure it out.  I would think that all I am missing is a piece of paper with a code on it for the 3 months free.

I should have purchased the cycle on Amazon as it was the same price and would have been delivered within 2 days.  However I had come to enjoy ordering from QVC.  That will now be changing.

If anyone cares to help.

@KelliPerl @Change your title to Social Team, can you help me with this problem

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D The OP did receive a response from Alice of the Social Team, it's posted above.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @KelliPerl the team that works with the vendor just got back to me. They said you    need to download the EchelonFit app on a phone or tablet and choose QVC as your place of purchase to activate their subscription. I hope this helps.

New Contributor

Hi Alice,

Thank you, thank you!  My issue has been resolved by Alice.  It took time and also communicatig via email.  She had wonderful follow up and persistance.    The social media support team is great, they should do some training for the phone and chat peeps.

Thank you again!