Valued Contributor

My Order Is Just Sitting In Reno, NV!

[ Edited ]

This has happened to me before, and has nothing to do with the health care crisis! My order  was supposed to arrive today, but has been sitting in a Reno, NV UPS Mail Innovations facility since May 8th. It will sit there for another week until it is returned to you, if this is like the previous 3 times this has happened to me. I really want this Bobbi Brown Beauty IQ kit before it sells out. I don’t know whether to reorder it or not.

Valued Contributor

Re: My Order Is Just Sitting In Reno, NV!

Correction, it has been sitting in Reno since May 5th.
QVC Customer Care

@grammarqueen 

I am sorry for the delay in the delivery of your package. The package was transferred to mail innovations for the final delivery. Please allow til Tuesday the 12th for delivery and if you do not have it by then, we will be happy to replace it. 

As these forums are a public place, please do not place order numbers in your posts. I have removed your order number from the post.

Beth QVC

Regular Contributor

Shipping is reallh messed up. I,ordered the Stuffing Gour...

Shipping is reallh messed up. I,ordered the Stuffing Gourmet chicken checked yesterday and it said OUT FOR DELIVERY, waited up till 11pm then checked it said Delivered. Checked again this morning and it now says OUT FOR DELIVERY. IT IS 97 degrees here so by the time I get this chicken I doubt it will be any good.
Esteemed Contributor

I have an HSN order sitting in a PO two hours away since May 3.  I don’t know what can be done at this point except wait. Three items...one or two are sold out so they can’t reship. So I’ll wait. 

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

Thanks, Beth, although I couldn’t get through with a phone call and I didn’t know if you guys were able to understand what I meant unless I gave you my order number. I’ll remember for next time.
Honored Contributor

A neighbor said her face masks are delayed due to circumstances beyond their control. 

Honored Contributor

My Bose radio was supposed to be delivered today and supposedly got to my city yesterday.  Then this morning there was a msg that it would be delayed.  I think UPS has gone bonkers.  This is all on them, not QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

I have an HSN order sitting in a PO two hours away since May 3.  I don’t know what can be done at this point except wait. Three items...one or two are sold out so they can’t reship. So I’ll wait. 

UPDATE...I called my local PO on the 12th to ask if they could check on it somehow.  They did their magic and the package got here on the 14th.  Woohoo!!

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

I've been lucky so far. I ordered something from another Company and they shipped FEDEX....now that was a nightmare...