Occasional Contributor

Re: My Mother passed-away and I've been trying to have her QVC gift card funds transfered to my acco

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Mark_Sdid you email Mike George? He has a team who reads all his emails and if they are going to address your problem they will phone you up pretty quickly. At least you would know what they are thinking on their end.

@blackhole99

No, I didn't email anyone. I guess I missed this? Who is Mike George? 

Where do I get his contact info.? 

Thank you for the info., Mark

Occasional Contributor

Re: My Mother passed-away and I've been trying to have her QVC gift card funds transfered to my acco

@x Hedge wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mark_S  I can't help you, but just popped in to let you know that I used to fax from FedEx office too and it is costly.  Our libraries have all recently let us fax for free!  It's been saving me quite a bit of money! Please check to see whether your libraries do this now (ours didn't used to).

I hope someone in Customer Care helps you out.

My local library still charges 25¢ per page to fax. So whether it's free, or you're charged a small price like I am, it's a lot better than going to Fed Ex.

Does that include long distance? It's the long distance that cost a lot more from FedEx. I don't live in the same state as QVC Corprate. 

Thank you for the advice, Mark

Honored Contributor

@Mark_SMike George is QVC CEO email is mikegeorge@qvc.com as I mentioned he has someone who screens all the emails and if they can help you they will,at least that has been my experience. If you don't hear from them right away they no doubt can't help you.

Occasional Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Mark_SMike George is QVC CEO email is mikegeorge@qvc.com as I mentioned he has someone who screens all the emails and if they can help you they will,at least that has been my experience. If you don't hear from them right away they no doubt can't help you.

@blackhole99

Thank you very much. I shall email in the morning. Now, it's time for bed...

Thanks again!, Mark