Honored Contributor

My Goodness! It Was Ordered As A Set!!!!!

I ordered a two set of Mally's eyeshadow sticks.  The offer was three or four sets of (2) to chose among.

They arrived yesterday separately packaged!!! (and of course with seperate postage, shock!!!).

If they sell a skin care set of 15 items, will each item get mailed seperately and receive postage???

Honored Contributor

Re: My Goodness! It Was Ordered As A Set!!!!!

@ECBG I guess they needed to get the shipping charges.if the item was free shipping maybe then they would pack together,

Esteemed Contributor

This would make it very expensive if you decided to return the set.That’s probably why they did it,to discourage customers from returning it. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

I think this is SO annoying!

Especially in light of the difficulty in speaking to anyone who can DO anything about lost refunds.

I am still waiting for one from February, and NO Supervisor, or person from Finance has EVER returned a call to me.

Not the actual Customer Service I was used to from the Q.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@dex No free ship!

Image result for angry cat images

Honored Contributor

@Drythe @NicksmomESQ @dex I'm done with makeup here.  I don't care if it's a "special deal"!  Yes it is.  For them.

I'll order for the vendor from now on.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  I agree they have got some sneaky ways to get a little extra out of us.I like to shop free shipping and returns businesses so I know what I am paying upfront and I can return without extra cost,

Esteemed Contributor

what is the order # - maybe they made an error in charging separately.

Honored Contributor

@kivah Thanks.  A276475.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG That's weird. Did you order online where you could check the total first? 

I used to do all my orders on the phone, but for a couple years now I've been doing most online where I can see what I'm paying right in front of me.  I do not use speed buy, although in my case it's somewhat because I've realized I make too many mistakes myself (whick is beyond scary.)