Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I put several items in my cart today.  I just went back to my cart to decide what I wanted to order.  This was more than one hour from the time I put my last item in my cart.  When I got there, I got the message that there was nothing in my cart as expected.  When I scrolled to see my list of saved items. i got a message stating that I have no saved items right now.  I had a number of saved items earlier today and items that I put in my cart today should certainly be there.  What's up with that?  I don't have time to go back to search for the items on my saved list.  So, you will not be getting an order from me today.  Too bad!  Smiley Sad

Spoiler
Spoiler

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

I put several items in my cart today.  I just went back to my cart to decide what I wanted to order.  This was more than one hour from the time I put my last item in my cart.  When I got there, I got the message that there was nothing in my cart as expected.  When I scrolled to see my list of saved items. i got a message stating that I have no saved items right now.  I had a number of saved items earlier today and items that I put in my cart today should certainly be there.  What's up with that?  I don't have time to go back to search for the items on my saved list.  So, you will not be getting an order from me today.  Too bad!  Smiley Sad

Spoiler
Spoiler

Please disregard the Spoiler insert.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

@jbinrwc From what I've seen other posters say, items only stay in your cart for an hour or so.

Best thing to do is the put them on a Wish List.

Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

How long did you expect the items to be held for you?  Even if you add to your wish list there's no guarantee they won't sell out.  You waited too long.  You lose.

Frequent Contributor

Usually items just move from your cart to saved items.   They don't usually disappear.

If you sign in they may reappear as that has happened to me several times.

Honored Contributor

Maybe, they were sold.  

Respected Contributor

I've been having some issues over the last many days, as well. If working properly, after an hour with no activity, items in your cart should move to your saved section automatically. This has not been happening lately...even more odd, some of my items did move to the saved section and some did not. This happened multiple times. No rhyme or reason to it that I can see. I wish QVC would fix the problem. But, @jbinrwc, as a previous poster mentioned, if all your saved items have disappeared entirely, try signing out and back in and they might reappear.  

Respected Contributor

I only place orders on line via my computer.  I do have the QVC app on my Iphone but I NEVER place orders using the app.  I have noticed that when I have placed an order via my computer, the same items that I ordered show up in my cart on the QVC app.  It stays there for days and days until I clear it out.  

Trusted Contributor

hosts say repeatedly to complete your order as things only stay in your cart for a very short time. If something is in danger of selling out, they would rather get the the sale than risk someone changing their mind later.