Super Contributor

My Advanced Order disappeared from my view!!

I placed an order back in Sept for 2 boxes of Landies Stuffed Pretzels for ship week of 12/6 ....(M81560 I think was the item ). All of a sudden the order has dissappeared from my account view under "advanced order". No email, No notice, nothing..................! What is the issue? 

TERRIBLE customer service if no notification is provided timely. I expect an explanation as these were meant to be gifts.

Pretty disppointed and ticked off here, sorry... NOT sorry

Respected Contributor

Re: My Advanced Order disappeared from my view!!

[ Edited ]

That has happened.to me before  but was on its way and then showed up in my regular orders back in the date in all my orders when I ordered it.    It probably is on its way.  I ordered those as well and will check my status.

Last night I ordered something and must of been too slow and said wait list so I looked this morning and on its way and have two coming in different colors.  I was going to cancel the wait list one, but too late.  I will decide when I get them which one I like the best or may be both I like.  From my husband to me.  

For Christmas he has me order some things I would like for myself to wear and we watch the shows.  Sort of like we are shopping together.  But he always surprises me with a gift from one of his favorite shops that carries all these beautiful pieces and different pieces.  Not a clothing shop but one of those special shops on the avenue.   He has great taste and I love it every year.

I wanted a sweater at one time and host said all sold out but next day I looked on line and all colors  available still in my size so I ordered and night before would not let me.

Crazy stuff for sure.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @wifey2qt I am so sorry that happened. Please send your order number or if you do not have it send your Membership Number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will do our best to help. 

Trusted Contributor

I find that is always the case with advance order food items once they get shipped.  The order information disappears and the item shows up at my door in a few days.  

Esteemed Contributor

@wifey2qt - As a couple of other people have noted, since your ship date is Monday, it is likely that your order has moved into the process of shipping—so it would no longer be an advance order. If you search for Landies on your "Order Status" page, you should see the order and its status. Good luck!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc , @Bookplate . @Alice-QVC , @Roscoe the Rascal Ugh, I'm such a dope! You are all so right!! I found the order and it is on the way.

I guess I expected to see the shipment noted as recent, but its tied to the order date which was several months back. I don't do waitlist often....

A big DUH for me!

Thanks everyone for pointing me in the right direction! 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also placed an order for Landies pretzels months ago.  Order now shows as processing with arrival of 12/14 and a previously picked ship of 12/6. This is a gift and as of 12/10 not showing as shipped.  It also shows I may cancel order still on the original receipt which is unusual.  QVC usually disallows that ASAP.  What's going on.  Not first time I've had a problem with this candy company.........update...12/11...still not shipped but giftee is supposed to receive it by 12/14. No help from qvc!