Esteemed Contributor

Re: Multiple orders packaged together

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge wrote:

Use your phone @Pearlee.

Having no printer/scanner, I've snapped photos of documents. 

You can also print a return label for the item you've purchased at any time through the QVC website. It will cost you the ink and paper, but at least you don't have to worry about storing any documentation if you only suspect you might want to return another item from an order.

Contributor

I hate multiple orders shipped on one invoice!  I have had heavy shoes shipped in same box with light weight tops!  The tops and clothes arrive a wrinkled mess when shipped in same box with shoes, boots, etc!   I also hate my clothes rolled into sausage size packages so QVC can cram everything in one a smaller package! 

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Use your phone @Pearlee.

Having no printer/scanner, I've snapped photos of documents. 

@x Hedge  Have no smart phone.  Don't want one.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a question ?  I just received a box from QVC with 4 different items shipped in one box ,  but I paid 4 separate shipping and handling charges of over $13 !!!  Why should I be paying shipping fir 4 items when only one biz was actually sent ??  This doesn't make sense to me 😠. This us the first time I've had items shipped altogether this way   , But it got me thinking about the shipping cost .

Esteemed Contributor

@Peridot

I don't think it works hthat way.  If you return an item using their label, they still deduct the original shipping fee of $3.00 ship

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

We should not have to make copies of the invoices.  QVC should include an invoice for each order.  They did the same thing to me on an order I received last week.  Two seperate orders, each with multiple items all packaged into one huge box with no packaging.  The smaller boxes rattled around in the huge outer box so the box I received was in pieces.  Not good at all and I have to pay almost $30 for S&H for those 5 items.....   If you're going to package stuff together, GIVE THE CUSTOMERS A PRICE BREAK ON THE S&H!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

We should not have to make copies of the invoices.  QVC should include an invoice for each order.  They did the same thing to me on an order I received last week.  Two seperate orders, each with multiple items all packaged into one huge box with no packaging.  The smaller boxes rattled around in the huge outer box so the box I received was in pieces.  Not good at all and I have to pay almost $30 for S&H for those 5 items.....   If you're going to package stuff together, GIVE THE CUSTOMERS A PRICE BREAK ON THE S&H!!!!!!!!!!!

@KatieB  I agree with you totally!!!   I had items that were small along with heavier items all moving around on each other .  And yes!  Give us a discount on our shipping if your going to ship several items together.  I posted that they other day.   I wonder when or why they started this practice?😏. I mean on one hand I got all my items at once ,  but on the other hand things could break if heavy items ship with delicate items.  Still think there should be a shipping break 😕