Contributor

Mr. Christmas Set of 4 Lit Nostalgic Holiday Figures w/ Bags

I purchased 2 sets of these Mr. Christmas figurines for $36.30 each plus $3.50 shipping each as a TSV on July 3, 2020. Now QVC2's Big Deal has them for $19.98 and free shipping. Yes, the item numbers are different but it is the same product. That is $16.32 difference for each set. If this was an after Christmas clearance, I wouldn't feel like everyone who purchased a set was ripped off. I thought there was a six month price guarantee for TSV's. Everyone who purchased these should be given a credit. QVC2 is a part of QVC and should honor the pricing guarantee. Item number switch does not make this a different product offer. It is identical the one I purchased in July. I paid a total of $84.14 including tax and shipping. If I purchased the Big Deal, it would have cost me $42.46 total. I feel like I'm speaking for everyone who purchased these figurines this past July.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Mr. Christmas Set of 4 Lit Nostalgic Holiday Figures w/ Bags

I completely agree with you.  I purchased this as a TSV during Christmas in July for a lot more than $20 and there was a shipping fee.  I'm kind of shocked that QVC would bring the same item on as a "Big Deal" five months later for half the price.  I wonder if they have ever done that before?

Is it possible that we could get the difference back?  It's a valid question.

Esteemed Contributor

That’s a BIG difference .... you definitely should get a price adjustment..... good luck😉

Honored Contributor

@CookieC25.  Have you emailed the mods and asked for a price adjustment?   Qvcsocialteam@qvc.com  and include your original order number.  Until you've do n e that and your request has been declined, you've got no gripe.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

That item is no longer available.  Was it in stock earlier today?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Contributor

@Re: Mr. Christmas Set of 4 Lit Nostalgic Holiday Figures w/ Bags

@tends2dogs   It was there about an hour ago.  Around 8:30 pm

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CookieC25 

@tends2dogs 

The item is still available it's under "Big Deal" offers

H223022

I ordered them wasn't impressed so returned.  

Edited: those who stated these are the same item are correct!  I clicked on my original order and the same item comes up ...

Contributor

@homedecor1Wow it's back.  About a half hour ago it said "That item is no longer available. " Now it's back.  Strange.

Honored Contributor

I also purchased them.  BUT the rule would apply for a price difference for 30 days only.  I made the choice to purchase in July.  If they are being offered at a different price now then I should have made the choice in July to hold out for a better price in the future.  I don't feel I am entitled to a credit for the difference.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

I would agree but lately there has been alot of price changing or "flash free shipping" -- I haven't bothered to call for $2.00 - $5.00 but those little amounts ADD up multiplied by thousands of customers for QVC to keep...in my case, it's not only a price reduction but free shipping...

a $19 price difference is substantial and QVC needs to stop "playing these games"...if they can offer as a $19.98 item now they shouldn't make it "A Big Deal" just clearance the item.  That's only fair to customer -- then the theory you use would be fair ...

Obviously, QVC is stuck with lots of these "overpriced" items so what better way to unload them!!!