Occasional Visitor

More and more disappointed with web page, processing, and shipping!

[ Edited ]

What is going on with QVC's processing and shipping.  This has gotten out of hand and we all sould be speaking even more so with our dollars.  It's gotten so frustrating that I now look for other sources to purchase from because at least they ship timely and are not held in processing for extended days, only to find out the item is then backordered. For instance I've had an item in processing for 7day, then on the 8th day I check and now the item is backordered and no other sizes available.  Other items after processing payment take up to 8 days to ship.  On top of this, now the website is jacked.  One can't get tracking info and the layout of the "order status" page is a joke.  All the money the Q makes off of it's customers and they can't do better. So sad!  

Seriously y'all, start speaking with your dollars and look for other sources to get your items.  Q is not the only source to acquire items.  Other sources often times offer free shipping, wave returns fees, and have better pricing.

Cheers!

Honored Contributor

Re: More and more disappointed with web page, processing, and shipping!

[ Edited ]

@peeno I honestly have not had any issues with getting my packages in a reasonable time, with getting refunds, with getting help from any customer service rep (no one has ever been rude).  I actually like the change in the tracking info -- it's very detailed and informative. 

Seriously, y'all, you need to take yourself out of the game.  Go follow the list of better places to shop.  You and your pocketbook will be happier.

Relax Frankie -- Cheers, Happy Holidays!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@peeno. Wow, I  wouldn't have known any of this if you (and 5000 other people) hadn't told us.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL

I'd like to add to the list, their stupid seamstress measurement that nobody can figure out. My 44 in bust size is now a 22 LOL

I've complained to Gary Goben on his Facebook page and he acts like it's out of his hands.   Other places clearly show what you can expect in inches

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@peeno. Wow, I  wouldn't have known any of this if you (and 5000 other people) hadn't told us.

And we need to KEEP telling them until they hear us.   And FYI, if you don't want to read these threads, the SUBJECT will clue you in to scroll on by. 

Honored Contributor

@SarahW.  Thank you so much for your sage advice.  Do You think QVC is not aware of the nightmare and peddling as fast as possible to fix it?  Truth is, they got in over their head.  Executive incompetence and poor planning.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  You are quite welcome.   I get quite annoyed by the hateful "board police" who seem to chime in on every thread, with no purpose in mind other than trying to shame another poster.   If a post is not a subject you want to read, then avoid it.   Simple.

And I don't know whether QVC is "aware" or not.   They certainly don't seem to be fixing any of it.  In fact, it seems worse than ever.