Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

More IT Problems, Help Please

[ Edited ]

In addition to our trying to navigate the boards and getting whonky messages, I've attempted to post a picture 4 times at different times and it still hasn't posted.

Thanks

QVC Customer Care

Re: More IT Problems, Help Please

Hi @ECBG 

Thank you for this updated information. I will add it to the previous IT request.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @ECBG 

Thank you for this updated information. I will add it to the previous IT request.

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC Many thanks!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

I had that problem this morning when everything was wonky.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@ECBG 

I had that problem this morning when everything was wonky.

@geezerette @Barbara-QVC I just tried for the 5TH TIME to post the same picture, charged my phone to 100% and still not there!!!!

Goodness!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG,  In the "public images" in your profile, there are 7 photos added today (showing your lovely outfit and also a closeup of your hand with a pretty ring and bracelet) -- are those the ones you wanted to add to a post?

To see your images, click/tap on your nickname.   (I think you'll have to be using the full desktop view of the forums instead of mobile view.)

After the website accesses your profile (for some of us that's taking a very long time), on the left side of the display look under "My Images." 

Choose "View Images for ECBG" and then click/tap on the album to see all the saved images.

If the newest pix in your album are the ones you want, you can edit your post  and when you insert/edit image just choose "From My Uploaded Images."   

That takes you to your albums and you can select the photo.   

The "insert" should work quickly.  I know there are many problems with the website today, in addition to the ones we've been seeing for months, but I think your images are loading...  just taking forever to do so.

(When we upload an image to a post, it automatically adds it to the images in our profile album -- I think it adds it first to the profile and then to the post, and with the site so sluggish the delay to see it appear in the post itself is probably unmanageable.   On the other hand, when we copy and paste an image to a post, it won't be added to our saved profile images.)

I hope this helps.🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Thank you @dooBdoo .  You're so sweet!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo I have tried to get into 'My Images" several times in the past 3 days.  It hasn't happened.   Thank you.  I do mainly use a desk top.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@dooBdoo I have tried to get into 'My Images" several times in the past 3 days.  It hasn't happened.   Thank you.  I do mainly use a desk top.

@ECBG,   Thanks for the compliment!   You're so sweet, too!❤️

I was able to access your images (first on my iPad, then with my Mac).    But, it takes several minutes...  I mean, like clicking on it and then finding something else to do for a while!    Really unreasonably unimaginably slow.   

But you don't need to do that.    Just access them within a post, using the "From My Uploaded Images" to insert/edit image, and you should be able to post them.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo I click on ECBG and everything seems to freeze.  Useless!