Honored Contributor

Re: More IT Problems, Help Please

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@dooBdoo I click on ECBG and everything seems to freeze.  Useless!

@ECBG, I know what you mean.   My profile is the same way.   I click on my name and leave that browser tab open...  then I open another tab and read some threads or use another tab for my email...  and even though it seems like it's frozen, eventually the profile will load and I go back there to see it.

Since your pix are there, just insert them in a post using the "From My Uploaded Images" for those 2 and they should show up in that post immediately.   You don't need to actually go to your profile to do that.   

Hope that helps!🌻   This problem with accessing profiles started back in November, the QVC IT department has allowed it to remain unresolved...  and on days like this, with additional tech problems, it's magnified.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC. @ECBG.  I've  posted several pictures today including one about 5 min ago and had no problem.

In fact, it was faster than usual.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Barbara-QVC. @ECBG.  I've  posted several pictures today including one about 5 min ago and had no problem.

In fact, it was faster than usual.

@Kachina624 @dooBdoo Got my outfit up.  I couldn't even get my stored pics up!!!