Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

Mods re: Missing Video

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC  or another mod, who can help!

Is it possible to get a video posted of the below item that was presented in the 1AM Dooney show or can you tell me what type of leather the "smooth leather" is on this bag?

I want one, but want to see if they say what this leather is, florentine or.....?

TIA if you can help!

ETA: The link I forgot to post, LOL!

https://www.qvc.com/Dooney-%26-Bourke-Smooth-Leather-Piper-Crossbody.product.A375917.html

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Mods re: Missing Video

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom   You didn't post the item # or a link.  I think it's probably A375917 since it says it's smooth leather.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Duh....stupid me!

Thank you my friend, adding it now, I was distracted waching 'America's Top Dog', LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

If you know the style name you can check their site.  If it is not there, you will know it is a "made for QVC" rather than the real deal.

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Susan-QVC  or another mod, who can help!

Is it possible to get a video posted of the below item that was presented in the1AMMDooneyy show or can you tell me what type of leather the "smooth leather" is on this bag?

I want one, but want to see if they say what this leather is,florentinee or.....?

TIAA if you can help!

ETA: The link I forgot to post,LOLL!

httpss:/wwwwqvcc.comDooneyy-%26-Bourke-Smooth-Leather-PiperCrossbodyy.productA3759177htmll

Hi IGG Thank you for posting to us today in the Customer Care forum. I have opened a service request to have a video attach to this item. Our product information team said it is not Florentine leather, though. Kim

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC 

Thank you for responding!

I'm glad that it's not Florentine, but did they say what type of leather this is?

QVC Customer Care

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Kim-QVC 

Thank you for responding!

I'm glad that it's not Florentine, but did they say what type of leather this is?

Only that it is a smooth leather. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like the QVC one is an "ahem" exclusive that comes with lighter trim.  

The pebble grain is on the Ilove site for $173 in Carmel with the darker trim.  It is also on Dooney but the colors are a little dodgy IMO.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

a video for this is now up.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

Thank you, I watched it this morning!