Occasional Contributor

Mods--"saved items" on shopping cart page STILL NOT working

It is not the browser.  We have different browsers used in our household and none of them are working as they did in the past---so it cannot be blamed on the browser.  It is a QVC problem and I wish it could get fixed. It has been weeks.  I did report it and nothing has been done.   Maybe the  moderators can intervene and get results.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mods--"saved items" on shopping cart page STILL NOT working

@bubba_31   I am sorry this is still causing a problem.  The issue was reported to IT.  We have not gotten an update so far this morning.  So sorry for the inconvenience & thanks for being patient with us. 

Susan Q-Social 

Occasional Contributor

@Susan-QVC  Thank you for responding.  I thought you all might have a better avenue to pursue.  Your help is appreciated.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whatever avenue was being pursued hasn't fixed the problem. As of today, my saved items are MIA too... Oh well, as the hosts are so fond of saying 'when it's gone, it's gone'... Well, it's gone so I won't be buying... It's unfortunate and frankly inexcusable there are so many ongoing issues with this website, both the shopping and the community sides... It's nothing less than a corporate embarrassment, or it should be... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...