Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mods - please lock my post about hosts and food

@GCR18 wrote:

@corita wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

You can report your post as inappropriate and write to the mods in the box for comments.

-----------------

Strange suggestion....why would I do that??? I do NOT think my post was inappropriate, just a viewer's observation!!!  If you read the entire thread, you will see that many think the food shows are difficult to watch! 

That way the mods will be sure to see your request to have your thread closed.  I've seen where they have suggested doing it that before. 

-----------------

Oh my...so sorry!!  Read your post as another one dismissing my honest opinion and observation!!!  Again...so sorry!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@corita. The forums are for everyone to post their observations and viewpoints. There is no way to get every poster here to agree with you. 

--------------

Never assumed that that anyone would agree!  And was actually surprised that so many did!!  Just stating my observation and extreme dislike for those presentations. ,  Just thought the thread had run its course...

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I find this thread very curious, the OP did not like the path her thread took she asked it to be closed. We live in a world with differences of opinions, we are not Stepford Wives and obviously not all of the same thought

-----------------------

No....just thought the thread had run its course...

Honored Contributor

Inn all honesty that is not your choice, its called freedom of choice and oh yes freedom of the press. Actually in second thought maybe you should of never started the original thread 

@corita wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I find this thread very curious, the OP did not like the path her thread took she asked it to be closed. We live in a world with differences of opinions, we are not Stepford Wives and obviously not all of the same thought

-----------------------

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Inn all honesty that is not your choice, its called freedom of choice and oh yes freedom of the press. Actually in second thought maybe you should of never started the original thread 

@corita wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

-----------------------

-----------------------

Absolutely not...I stand by my original post....some hosts present food in a revolting manner.  Bottom line is - some viewers like to see that type of presentations and some don't!!      

What I have a problem with is the animosity of some posters in answering my thread!!   I never assumed anyone would agree with me and frankly that was not the reason for my post!!!  However, I was surprised at the amount of people who did agree with me.  Just read some of the the threads in the last two months....

As I said...this thread has run its course...as it was said

during war...over and out!!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Two people can watch the same exact presentation, and see it differently.

Person "A":  "OMG!!!! Did you just see her shovel that food in to her mouth and wolf it down?!?"

Person "B": "No, I did not. I saw her take a dainty bite and chew slowly."

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...