New Contributor

Mods- please help! UPS shows they delivered.....

[ Edited ]

On June 26 I ordered A376859 (Calista Pro curling brush) and the estimated delivery date was July 9 according to my order history.  Being retired and living alone, I've been spending every day at home and have received packages often during this stay-at-home order time. This order # still hasn't arrived, so I finally checked my order history and checked the UPS tracking.  (I thought it was coming USPS).  Anyway, it shows that UPS delivered it on June 30. (I've had a package arrive a day or two eary, but not 10 days early.)

According to my calendar, I was for sure home as I was waiting for a call from my dr.

If it was an inexpensive item, I'd not be so worried, but this order is for $95.  

My daughter is married to a UPS driver and she suggested I check with QVC about having a UPS claims started.  Can someone please advise me on what I should be doing to try to get to the bottom of this?   Thanks to whoever has a suggestion.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mods- please help! UPS shows they delivered.....

[ Edited ]

@Retired now 

Would you prefer a no cost replacement or a refund at this time?

Beth QVC

New Contributor

It's hard to find a 1/2" hot brush curler, but I think because of this problem, I'd prefer to get a refund.  I had used the 5 easy payment option.  

Thank you for your reply....... now what has to be done?

Mary

QVC Customer Care

@Retired now wrote:

It's hard to find a 1/2" hot brush curler, but I think because of this problem, I'd prefer to get a refund.  I had used the 5 easy payment option.  

Thank you for your reply....... now what has to be done?

Mary

@Retired now  Thanks for getting back to us, we will refund you now for the order. 

My apologies you never received this item,

Susan