Respected Contributor

I would appreciate if you could check on an order for me. I placed an order for sheets on May 21'st. They were in process until May 25th. There was a shipping notification on the 25th that said they were in transit to UPS facility from Rocky Mount. That is the only notice since then. I am only about an hour from there and usually get my packages fairly fast. I have not received the sheets and no updates.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mods need your help please

Hi @tiny 2 I checked your order and because they haven't moved since 5/25 they could be lost. I will be happy to send you a replacement in the same color and size if you like.

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @tiny 2 I checked your order and because they haven't moved since 5/25 they could be lost. I will be happy to send you a replacement in the same color and size if you like.

@Alice-QVC,Thank you Alice. Yes I would like a replacement. If the others should show up I will mail them back to qvc.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @tiny 2 I have requested a replacement be sent to you and I have upgraded the shipping and handling so you should receive them within the next couple days. I am so sorry that happened. Please let me know when you receive them. 

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @tiny 2 I have requested a replacement be sent to you and I have upgraded the shipping and handling so you should receive them within the next couple days. I am so sorry that happened. Please let me know when you receive them. 

@Alice-QVC,Yes I will. Thank you so much for your help.

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC, Alice the sheets just arrived a few minutes ago and they are so pretty. Thanks so much for sending the replacements.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @tiny 2 thank you so much for letting me know the sheets arrived and I am thrilled you are happy with them! You have a great day.