Contributor

Mods, I placed an order on 4-7 for some moisturizer.  I paid $12.00 express delivery with a delivery date of 4-9.  I haven't received it.  I tried to do the chat but no one ever answers.  Thank You!

QVC Customer Care

@Ladybug57 wrote:

Mods, I placed an order on 4-7 for some moisturizer.  I paid $12.00 express delivery with a delivery date of 4-9.  I haven't received it.  I tried to do the chat but no one ever answers.  Thank You!

I have sent you an e-mail in regards to your order.

Have a great week

Stay safe.

Contributor

I still haven't received it.  It's been sitting somewhere since 4-8.  Will I get a refund for the product?

QVC Customer Care

@Ladybug57 wrote:

I still haven't received it.  It's been sitting somewhere since 4-8.  Will I get a refund for the product?

I sent the e-mail to the e-mail address listed on your account.  Yes, I have taken care of the shipping and handling.

Contributor

@Paulette-QVC , thank you for refunding the shipping but I need a refund for the whole order.  I never received it so I don't want to pay for it.

QVC Customer Care

@Ladybug57 wrote:

@Paulette-QVC , thank you for refunding the shipping but I need a refund for the whole order.  I never received it so I don't want to pay for it.

Ok. Not a problem. I have deleted the shipping refund and issued a refund for the ordere.  The item is still in route to your shipping address.  Please return the item when or if received per the return instructions on the invoice.  

Contributor

@Paulette-QVC thank you so much!  If it comes I will return it.