Respected Contributor

I would like to place a bill/to ship to order and want to make sure that by updating my address, it WILL NOT update any other orders that are in the middle of being shipped, or have any other orders be delivered to this one time shipping address.

I found some instructions that said to choose it under "gift options", but I can't find any gift options in the ordering process and can't get a response via the chat option and can't get through to customer service.

If I place the order and change the address, and then change it back to my default address, can someone confirm that this new "ship to" address will ONLY get this one purchase and not get bills, mailings, other orders, etc?

......You look like I need a drink.....
QVC Customer Care

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

I would like to place a bill/to ship to order and want to make sure that by updating my address, it WILL NOT update any other orders that are in the middle of being shipped, or have any other orders be delivered to this one time shipping address.

I found some instructions that said to choose it under "gift options", but I can't find any gift options in the ordering process and can't get a response via the chat option and can't get through to customer service.

If I place the order and change the address, and then change it back to my default address, can someone confirm that this new "ship to" address will ONLY get this one purchase and not get bills, mailings, other orders, etc?

We are so sorry for any confusion with the bill to ship to.  When you ship an item to a different address that is not changing your billing address.  At check out when you get to the final screen the first address says "Shipping Address" click on the edit button at the top to change the Shipping address.  The shipping address will be changed for this order only not future orders or previous orders.

I hope this information is helpful.

Have a great Week

Stay safe.